ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

All about the comfort shoes!

Still waiting to unDS the Iguanas. 
happy.gif

Im assuming people like me who actually like the mids don't care for any of the FBs? Or am I wrong?

Well i like both, both different models of the roshe run with nice color blockings making them standout from the og. But that's my opinion. Some may like the FBs and pass on the mids. And some may like og mesh and hate the other 2. It's all depends on your own perspective on what you like

Last edited:
One thing I and i bet everyone is gona hate about ID is that the feeling of waiting one month for it to come in...

Finish Line is great. Gave me a $10 adjustment price. 

"Dear ***,

Thank you for contacting Finish Line in regards to this pricing issue. I am *****, your Customer Care representative and I am here to help. We were made aware of this issue last week and since then, this has been corrected. This item should not have been marked down in price. If you have already placed an order for this item please provide us with the order number and as a courtesy, we will get the difference credited back to you. Once this information is provided we will make the necessary adjustment to your account. If you have any further concerns, please let me know."

Finish Line is great. Gave me a $10 adjustment price. 

"Dear ***,

Thank you for contacting Finish Line in regards to this pricing issue. I am *****, your Customer Care representative and I am here to help. We were made aware of this issue last week and since then, this has been corrected. This item should not have been marked down in price. If you have already placed an order for this item please provide us with the order number and as a courtesy, we will get the difference credited back to you. Once this information is provided we will make the necessary adjustment to your account. If you have any further concerns, please let me know."
Was this for the Sqauds? Also did you email them in regards to the adjustment or call them?

Sorry if i didnt catch it but what will be the price of the IDs? 

If over 100 shipped nike can keep those imo. These are $70 shoes after all

Been rocking these a lot lately

Sorry if i didnt catch it but what will be the price of the IDs? 

If over 100 shipped nike can keep those imo. These are $70 shoes after all

Been rocking these a lot lately
d e beatup dropped this info back in January 13..I'm hoping they are not $110

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

Back
Top Bottom