ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I need someone's opinion. Whats the difference whether you leave your roshe stuffed with shoe paper or taking them off for them to be sitting in my shoe box ?

how long do id's usually stay on nike? dont have the money to id one right now, but might be interested in id'ing one in the future
If I recall correctly, I think ID's stay forever.
Forever? No.

It depends on the model. Signature shoes get phased out, and other models come and go over the years. However, the Roshe has had a steadily growing fanbase so I'm sure this will be around for quite awhile. Its popularity speaks for itself, and Nike would be wise to quickly add more colors, materials, and options to the IDs.

Valley Fair Shoe Palace didn't have the city pack but had FSRs of the spring colorways and the FBs, minus the mints. Two of the associates were wearing mints. Eww.

I have a contact working in Great Mall who will get back to me shortly.

I want the NYC colorway but I wanna try them on first. And as much as I love id4shoes, I'm not spending $50 over retail.

made the trip to niketown NYC and copped the nyc mids there in my size 10. sucks I cant cancel my order I did this morning for a 10.5 but the size 10 fits perfectly. the whole pack was just sitting there along with 2 colorways for the floral roshes and two FB colorways. No mints though but I'm happy I made the trip.

Really surprised some of y'all would be upset if there's only a white sole option. I'd have no problem with that. The best ones had white soles in my opinion

Roshe run wall at Niketown nyc there were more roshes underneath but I didn't take a pic.

d e beatup dropped this info back in January 13..I'm hoping they are not $110

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.
Thanks a lot man

I had a pair of NYCs in my cart from this morning, forgot to get it out of my cart and it's still there. Expect a size 10 to pop-up soon.

DS size 12 Calypso's on eBay.

Make sure you bring some Vaseline w/ you...

Back
Top Bottom