ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'll never understand why some of you get upset when people call them the yeezys. Who cares. Some of you act like you designed the shoes or its your child. Relax.

lol def not mad. He said Yishehs, at least say YEEZY and the "solar red pink" is hot punch. but whatever, I'll call them wallabees. :lol:

@ that video

T-Blake is actually a cool dude. He didn't even consider the TKO the "Yeeshes" or whatever dumbass name people try and come up with.

Last edited:
Any site or place where I can get Roshe Sprite size 10.5 Wms (to get my actual men's size 9).

Any help appreciated.

CRSVR in Vegas still has some sizes in the Toykos in stock. Hit em up.

(Edit: Not 13s. If anyone has a line on that size in them, lmk.)

Last edited:
Wore my beater Cybers yesterday. Don't really see the need for Tarps.

So has anyone who ordered their Mids from Saint Alfred received any sort of confirmation e-mail yet? Charge showed up on the card but still haven't received anything.

Went to the mall today and I had to double up on the orange fbs. Just FYI, if you have actual coupons, they honor them in-store on roshes

SF Bay folks...shiekh on market SF has all 4 cities right now. Dont look like they're going anywhere. Sz 9's were on the shelves.

SF Bay folks...shiekh on market SF has all 4 cities right now. Dont look like they're going anywhere. Sz 9's were on the shelves.

welp looks like they'll be sold out soon after your post. Pretty sure that Ivan dude is gonna clean them out or whoever cleans out FSR stocks around the Bay Area :smh:

edit.

Last edited:
That website name just sounds super sketch lol.

Yes that website is very legit. It's part of a group of UK websites.
Prodirectsoccer selling soccer items.
Prodirectrugby selling rugby items.
Prodirectrunning selling running items.
You get the point.

Prodirectselect sells "lifestyle" items.

Tokyos are definitely the best in the pack, they look amazing in person. The Paris pair is a close second

Back
Top Bottom