ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thank you for the urbanoutfitters link, it doesn't even show up on google or anything anymore so i'm pretty sure most people will have no idea

ordered the OG black sz 10, hope i don't get a used shoe like that guy in the 1 review...

Just hope they dont fk up your order, just like some NT members

Will pray to the sneaker gods.

And damn 21 M to heck with their silent drops.

Also I didn't know an actual Sprite color way hit the OG model. Looks better than the FBs.

I went to the store to check on the city pack, they have a full size run still. I saw the other two roshe from the FB pack and asked where the mints were. The guy said they sold out, they had a silent drop at 5PM Saturday afternoon. I was pretty pissed when he told me that.

They did, but as a WMNS shoe. 
Would've picked up that 11W in a heartbeat.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...color=060&navAction=jump&itemdescription=true

For those saying that the roshes have no half sizes, they added some to the far right of the regular sizes. Sizes 9.5 & 10.5 are only available. Happy shopping!

Yeah that was me. Picked up on it fast and got my order in.

I went to the store to check on the city pack, they have a full size run still. I saw the other two roshe from the FB pack and asked where the mints were. The guy said they sold out, they had a silent drop at 5PM Saturday afternoon. I was pretty pissed when he told me that.
friends and family notified hours ahead most likely.

where at

Ive been trying to look through the previous posts for the past half hour and no luck, whats the 10% code for UO? 

For anyone who has made customs and painted the entire midsole/outsole of a roshe, if you used angelus, has there been any signs of cracking? and was there a special way to go about painting, or did the typical acetone and paint process suffice?

Last edited:
For anyone who has made customs and painted the entire midsole/outsole of a roshe, if you used angelus, has there been any signs of cracking? and was there a special way to go about painting, or did the typical acetone and paint process suffice?
I've been wanting to paint my soles also, but I don't see it happening without cracking, peeling, smudging... if anyone knows pls lets us know! Video would be nice, I also tried looking for a video but no luck. 

I've been wanting to paint my soles also, but I don't see it happening without cracking, peeling, smudging... if anyone knows pls lets us know! Video would be nice, I also tried looking for a video but no luck. 
Yeah i was thinking about taking these and having a little fun with a "grape" colorway. lol which were you tryna paint?

I was looking at the Official Nike.com release calendar and they mentioned that NIKEiD items are usually available the afternoon of the launch date for those that want to get in an order on launch day. Depending on the color options i'm not sure how many I am going to iD now.

Back
Top Bottom