ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The ID site is gonna blow up on monday...cnt wait

Ugggggghhhhhh Beaches i need u in my life :lol:

I went to the store to check on the city pack, they have a full size run still. I saw the other two roshe from the FB pack and asked where the mints were. The guy said they sold out, they had a silent drop at 5PM Saturday afternoon. I was pretty pissed when he told me that.
Same thing happened over here in Singapore. FBs dropped last week and I called up the store whether they got all 3 colors. Lady said no, only had the orange & hot lime. 2 days later, a fellow Singaporean posted on IG with his purchase of all 3 colors. SMH at the store having to lie.

Just picked up grey Canvas and Anthracite Canvas pairs...both for 200 shipped....havent seen any US spots with them

Count me in on iDs :pimp: :pimp:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-New...522815?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2a2b72137f

indifferent.gif

I was wondering when a Team Roshe shirt would hit eBay. $75 is hilarious, some people have no shame.

Man over here squads are reselling for $140
That's ridiculous. I've been hooking up people for retail for the past week. Seeing people willing to shell out 110 here and 130 there is crazy. I've sent then links so they can cop retail and save some money.

Is it possible for a certain color way on nike id to sell out?
Yes, it happened with the LeBron X IDs on the teal ish color. Of course everyone was doing the south beach cw so they sold out for a while and then they came back. I believe it took around 2 weeks to actually sell out though

Back
Top Bottom