ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Some dope customs in here already. Unfortunately, I can't even get in! 

Get this error message every time I attempt:

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to complete the current action. Please try again and thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

gonna break up all the ids for a second... wanna get my app in. 

TeamROSHE Application

Andrew L.

Los Angeles, CA

Size 10

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! The crossover from yuku somehow locked me out of my account, so I decided to make a new one. I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility.

Roshes have slowly spread to my girl and now my family; everyone wants a pair! I’ve probably spent more time looking for her sizes than mine. The irony though, both my girl and my family kept giving me heat for buying the same shoe in different colors. Oh, how they changed that tune now.  

I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for retail. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer. NTers have also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6. Since then, I have slowly been building my Roshe Collection while trying to help others. Recently, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow and myself created our own socal group to help others obtain Roshes at retail prices. I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping other broshes in our community.

Thanks for your time.

Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes!

My collection thus far…. 

Last edited:
These are clean!  I think I'll hold off until I can get a pair of the OG's before I start ID'ing.

Man can't even get in to try out the IDs

"Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to complete the current action. Please try again and thanks for your patience."

I always wanted a pair of Parra Patta AM1 but they were soooooooooooo limited and I can't find my size anywhere.  Anytime I find my size, usually it's for major rape prices.  SO, I recreated one (somewhat)

AM1 Parra Patta edition

Here's my rendition of it.  I wish I had the option of having a different colored swoosh on the inside like the Parras

Back
Top Bottom