ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

it's not your collection that makes the team...
mean.gif

I made those too!
HAHAHA SWEET!!!!

Did you opt for the MEGA FB option too like I did?   =P

LOL.  On a serious note.....Parra Pattas are one of my grails for shoes in general.  Europe gets all the awesome limited edition running shoes.

I have a feeling one of these damn resellers gonna make a nike ID and once they get it,they resell it for $400 dollars.. "MAKES NIKE ROSHE ID.SELLS IT FOR $400 DOLLARS.LIMITED EDITION" 

Am I the only one waiting for people to get these in and see real pictures before buying any? I can't drop $110+, wait a month, and then find out I don't like the cw

Am I the only one waiting for people to get these in and see real pictures before buying any? I can't drop $110+, wait a month, and then find out I don't like the cw
You can return Nike iD products with no charge.

Anyways last thing. Suede sucks so re did it in mesh. Might order both.

After checking out the ID options, a few things:

1. There's a good amount of sole options (6). More than I was expecting.
  2. Too many upper colors that we already have on existing shoes. Maybe to some this is good (red and green very close to the existing colors, squadron blue is exactly the same, etc.)
  3. With tax you're looking at close to $120. Makes this shoe a lot less appealing to me compared to other ID offerings. I'll certainly be getting a couple pairs, but it is essentially 1.5x the price of a retail Roshe. That's steep.

You can return Nike iD products with no charge.

Anyways last thing. Suede sucks so re did it in mesh. Might order both.
If I pull the trigger this is what I 'm doing, but with a neutral grey front pull tab. And only way I pull the trigger is if I don't end up getting the black splatters. 

If I pull the trigger this is what I 'm doing, but with a neutral grey front pull tab. And only way I pull the trigger is if I don't end up getting the black splatters. 
I think that'll change it up too much for the worst. This is definitely where it's at. I'm about to buy both since I can just sell a pair of my foams to cover the costs.
I wonder how far the delivery date will get pushed out over the next few days
Pray they honor orders for first purchasers as it's already a month wait time.

Back
Top Bottom