ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lol wow can't believe ppl are making the yeezy color way when they all hated when th FBs were called that lol
mean.gif
Nike definitely had those colors in mind when they got ready for iD. They're going to make some serious money from those options.

I can't speak for others but the likelihood I send my mids back just drastically increased 
roll.gif

I keep playing around with IDs and there are a ton I like. I wish there was a blue sole though

Yo! Looking for that favor returned for helping some get the Mint FB or YOTS Moccasin. Please PM me if you're a swoosh member willing to help me out with that 30% iD discount. Would truly appreciate it!

lol wow can't believe ppl are making the yeezy color way when they all hated when th FBs were called that lol :smh:
There's plenty of people who like the black/pink/mint colorway - on Yeezys and plenty of other shoes - but had no interest in the FBs due to that ugly swoosh on the toe or difference in materials. I keep hearing they are uncomfortable too.

not even going to lie but both the plat and black yeezy inspired IDs look nice. YEA IM ON MY HYPEBEAST ISH. They look clean though, probably wont bite the bullet till I see actual pics of them and wait for more colors. Just my two cents..

Am I the only one waiting for people to get these in and see real pictures before buying any? I can't drop $110+, wait a month, and then find out I don't like the cw
exactly...plus im waiting for 6 versions I want that will come out by the time ppl should get their ID's in. til then i'll just fool around wit colors just in case i want to pull the trigger a month later. and u never know, they may add more options by then.

Yo! Looking for that favor returned for helping some get the Mint FB or YOTS Moccasin. Please PM me if you're a swoosh member willing to help me out with that 30% iD discount. Would truly appreciate it!
Really though if someone can hook up the 30% discount these would really come out to nearly retail. I'm ready to pull the trigger on 2 pairs so PM me if you can!

gonna pull the trigger on my disney princesses
nthat.gif
My friend just sent me an ID that's somewhat similar to your colorway but with the colors placed in different areas.  He's calling them the "Russell Westbrooks"  He's a huge RW fan.  LOL.

Last edited:
I dig the platinum yeezy colorway. I want to have more choices on bottom like Volt.

heres mine..
That USA is terrible. Doesn't even look like US colors. Having squadron blue as the only choice of blue is probably the biggest issue so far as the colors go. The blue offerings SUCK!

There's plenty of people who like the black/pink/mint colorway - on Yeezys and plenty of other shoes - but had no interest in the FBs due to that ugly swoosh on the toe or difference in materials. I keep hearing they are uncomfortable too.

Because the Yeezy options on ID are far superior.

Lol well who's really Gona pull the trigger on those yeezy ID and wait a whole month? and what if the color scheme is nothing like the picture? Yeezy roshes will be dead lol

Back
Top Bottom