ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone is in NYC, I was at the Staten Island Mall last week and I was able to get a pair of OG Black Roshe runs for a friend. I'm not sure if they still have them.
sneakersnstuff.com still has a bunch of the city pack roshe runs left

I think the price tag at sns is deterring lots of folks. They had an Fsr on all 4 weeks ago. They were the highest priced of all euro sites.

Is there an official price for US release of flywires n canvas pack? Ive heard 90-100

Last edited:
I think the price tag at sns is deterring lots of folks. They had an Fsr on all 4 weeks ago. They were the highest priced of all euro sites.
Yeah, the only reason I put it up was just in case anyone was looking for a trustworthy site to get them and were not too bothered by the price.

I know i just ordered them today but I keep seeing photos with the grey swoosh instead of the brown, and i'm confused I don't really know what the hell i bought anymore 
The swoosh is definitely grey, got mine a few days ago.

I know i just ordered them today but I keep seeing photos with the grey swoosh instead of the brown, and i'm confused I don't really know what the hell i bought anymore 
Yeah don't be worried by that. They have a grey swoosh.

Just took this picture, this is exactly what they look like.

Grey swoosh for sure. The pic on NDC is incorrect

oh ok thanks. Yea i ordered from nike and they have a brown swoosh so yea that confused me. They did that with the flyknit trainers too

I just jizzed O_O

Got my Tokyo pair from CT today. These are fresh! Perfect for the Spring season.
Amazing shot

I didn't really like these when I saw them online. But the more on foot pictures I see, the more I regret passing on them 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom