ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Copped at Marina Clearance Store for $40.

Last edited:
Where at?

I hear they are around in NikeTowns. I'm waiting for them to go to the outlets. 

NT Portland and the OTHER NT in NY (not mercer lol).

I wanted to wait for them to hit outlets, but I didn't feel like hunting.

Oh and mercer still shows a 10.5 in the mints lol. Only sized I checked though (stock locate). Bet they won't find the pair if you called. Employees probably stole them and put it on eBay smh.

so are the mints never going to be available in large quantities? it seems that way..none of the malls have gotten them around here, and online there is nowhere to buy

Does anyone know or can direct me to best place I might have luck with a size swap? I have a Tokyo in a 12, looking to swap for an 11. I tried checking the Buy/Sell area, to no avail. And I can't post anything up there yet. Has anyone had any luck through Craigslist or Facebook groups? For what it's worth, I'm in the Los Angeles/So Cal area.

Thanks for any help!

You will not regret them when you have them in your hands. The shoes are dope!

Agreed. One shouldnt have anything to do with the other. The Tokyos are beautiful in person. You can't create that on ID.

Conflict should only occur if funds are tight.

I need TKOs in uuuhh 13 and still need to find mints at retail. The hunt continues.

By the way, I've been messin with the roshe iD. Still working on and off with the my iPhone. Just been keeping it open,saving a made pair and clearing it instead of refreshing the page. Haahaa ghetto ways. Anyway, I have 3 I'm considering but can only really do one right now. Damn you Nike! :smile:

Anyone else have nice Paris on feet pics? I need to feel better about missing out on the Tokyo. They definitely look awesome.

Back
Top Bottom