ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you wouldn't consider the squadrons to be mariner-ishh?
i actually have the older 's alternate jersey with the teal accents, bought it in my thuggish days so its 2x bigger than it has to be. but nike needs more colors to match the hawks color way so i'd be ready for that championship run!

Any word on how the boys sizes fit compared to the women sizes? My girl wears 6y in boys J's and a 8 in women's size Roshes. The outsole should be about the same right? Jw cuz the boys size is cheaper than women's on the ID site. 

I can do cuffed sweats, but cuffed denim? Nah.......thats not for me, unless i'm on the beach or something, but even then that's a stretch haha.

Anyways, I'm glad this thread has slowed back to normal. Patiently waiting for the Grey/Total Crimson to drop and maybe the black speckles.

I can do cuffed sweats, but cuffed denim? Nah.......thats not for me, unless i'm on the beach or something, but even then that's a stretch haha.

Anyways, I'm glad this thread has slowed back to normal. Patiently waiting for the Grey/Total Crimson to drop and maybe the black speckles.
Serious. TheFB Mint, mid city pack and ID hype train was ridic. Easy pass on all of those for me.

Hope the Grey/Total Crimsons drop soon. Eyeing those, and the black canvas ones. 

Last edited:
Holding off roshes for a bit until those royal blue flywires come out. I need to see some actual pics of an ID before I can think about copping. Very curious on that suede material though.

Kinda disappointed with the midlsole colour options, would have loved to do a sprite c/w...

Thinking of doing the NYK c/w but not sure how the orange will turn out in RL.

come to find out this guy is selling mints. 
mean.gif

just using an ID picture. lmao!
Lol who would message an ebay seller to harass them?

Not to mention your wording being beta as all hell. If you're gonna go in on someone, go in, don't be a fucc boi

Last edited:
:nerd: the weakest of the city pack would be the Tokyo's!!!

Just kidding the weakest are the London's.

1. NYC
2. Paris

3. Tokyo

4. London
For a while i thought i was the only one on the forums with nyc's being my favorite!!! Paris' being second

Last edited:
nerd.gif
the weakest of the city pack would be the Tokyo's!!!

Just kidding the weakest are the London's.

1. NYC
2. Paris

3. Tokyo

4. London
I'm on the same boat. the rest of the pack are all different shades of grey which I thought were pretty boring. The nycs are definitely for the fall colors though. The comfort level of the mids though were disappointing but still more comfortable than most shoes out there. Definitely keeping them on ice though for a bit.

My Spidey sense tells me that the beaches will be dropping this week.

Then I rememberd.....I don't have Spidey senses.

Last edited:
This particular design lends itself to a more sleek mature style. I think I finally found a way out of Nike Basketball Sigs being worn casually. Feels like I'm getting to old (26yrs) to be wearing performance basketball shoes, casually atleast. Not to mention having to deal with teens and weird procedures to acquire outrageously priced releases that aren't being used for their intended purpose. Between iD and official releases of the Roshe I may liquidate my basketball kicks collection within the 2013 calendar year. Lol!
My sentiments exactly, I'm turning 27 this year and as I look toward the next stage in my life (wife, house) I can't see me self haggling with teenage resellers for a pair of Jordan's anymore. Plus I think casually nothing tops a roshe if you're going in the sneaker direction. Lets not even get started on comfort lol. To top it all off the $70 price point makes everyone smile. Ever since trying on sport reds late last summer it's been a Roshe life.

My grey canvas roshes should be arriving in a couple of hours...I'm so hyped...If I can I'll upload some pics when I get home this afternoon!

I'm on the same boat. the rest of the pack are all different shades of grey which I thought were pretty boring. The nycs are definitely for the fall colors though. The comfort level of the mids though were disappointing but still more comfortable than most shoes out there. Definitely keeping them on ice though for a bit.
Very true, im really into maroon though so thats why its one of my favorite

Back
Top Bottom