ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

come to find out this guy is selling mints. 
mean.gif

just using an ID picture. lmao!

So many colors n styles droppin, nerve rackin waitin for releases

....that bein said GRs n QS r destroyin id

interesting comment. I don't plan on getting IDs, but I'll reserve my opinions until we start seeing some on the feet ID pics. I'm sure we'll see some ID heat...for now just give me those son of a 'Beaches'

This particular design lends itself to a more sleek mature style. I think I finally found a way out of Nike Basketball Sigs being worn casually. Feels like I'm getting to old (26yrs) to be wearing performance basketball shoes, casually atleast. Not to mention having to deal with teens and weird procedures to acquire outrageously priced releases that aren't being used for their intended purpose. Between iD and official releases of the Roshe I may liquidate my basketball kicks collection within the 2013 calendar year. Lol!

This particular design lends itself to a more sleek mature style. I think I finally found a way out of Nike Basketball Sigs being worn casually. Feels like I'm getting to old (26yrs) to be wearing performance basketball shoes, casually atleast. Not to mention having to deal with teens and weird procedures to acquire outrageously priced releases that aren't being used for their intended purpose. Between iD and official releases of the Roshe I may liquidate my basketball kicks collection within the 2013 calendar year. Lol!

26 is old? Come on man! You're a young buck.

Finally got my Tokyos (sort of)! I placed my phone order through West NYC for my size 13s today but I guess I was so excited that I forgot to ask for email confirmation. I've read feedback and the positive track record for phone orders so hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Thanks again kevinzhang for posting the spots that had them!
You should be fine.  I have placed many phone orders with them and have gotten my shoes 100% okay!  Congrats and enjoy the Tokyos. 

26 is old? Come on man! You're a young buck.
LOL I remember when I thought 26 meant the beginning of the downhill slide since you were officially in your lates 20s!

Roshe's are coming into their own slowly and have become an instant classic but I could never get rid of my J's in favor of only Roshes as they are my true classics and nostalgia will always have me copping pairs that remind me of my childhood...

anyone have on feet pics of the NYC city pack?

where can one find tokyo in size 10? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom