ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sounds like an ARCH issue... get some arch support to pick up your mid foot in the shoe. 
Great advice, will look into it.
I have wide and flat feet. I wear 10.5 in Js and 11 in shoes that I play bball in since I put in arch supports. For Roshes, I wear 11 since the 10.5s felt a little too tight for me because of my flat feet.

But I too felt some discomfort wearing Roshes the first time. The middle of my feet hurt like hell after wearing them outside for the first time. I was debating throwing my arch support inserts in there but wore them a few more times and low and behold, the pain started to go away.

Rock them a few more times and see how they feel after the 2nd and 3rd time.
You pretty much described my situation perfectly. 10.5 in Js and 11 in bball shoes etc. I have flat feet as well so maybe I should have gone up to size 11s. I bought all online so it sucks when no stores in your area  carry these shoes.

I see people raving about flyknits as well thats why I thought about trying those but if any of you guys have both you can tell me which you prefer 

That's legit man...
this is all I have
ohwell.gif

S/O to the NTer Check4Checks that posted the nordstrom link... Copped Squads and Tarps for $100 with my boy's disco.... Thank you and I now will scour the thread to REP you fam!!

EDIT/Sidenote: I tried searching for the Roshes randomly on Nords site but I couldn't find em, only via the link, kind of like UO's "hidden" link...

Last edited:
So I tell my friend about these two weeks ago and then FootAction releases them this weekend and my buddy picks up almost all of them and doesn't tell me anything about the release... so he then says you want to come with me on an hour drive and get some more... wth? you were supposed to let me know AS SOON as you heard they had em or atleast sold me one for retail... smh

I managed a pair (or two) at the other location...
That guy is not your friend. 

S/O to the NTer Check4Checks that posted the nordstrom link... Copped Squads and Tarps for $100 with my boy's disco.... Thank you and I now will scour the thread to REP you fam!!

EDIT/Sidenote: I tried searching for the Roshes randomly on Nords site but I couldn't find em, only via the link, kind of like UO's "hidden" link...
No worries B Fresco. Now if NDC could only drop the mango v2 /beaches already...

So I tell my friend about these two weeks ago and then FootAction releases them this weekend and my buddy picks up almost all of them and doesn't tell me anything about the release... so he then says you want to come with me on an hour drive and get some more... wth? you were supposed to let me know AS SOON as you heard they had em or atleast sold me one for retail... smh

Doesn't sound like much of a buddy if he "couldn't" sell you a pair for retail..

--

And those Siren Red's are legit, box tag is all good.

Last edited:

No worries B Fresco. Now if NDC could only drop the mango v2 /beaches already...
I would have to think finishline is going to get them first

Your friend is really smart!!!

That is not your friend :lol:

My footaction has the iguanas but not my size can they stock locate? Forgot to ask :smh:

Called and no luck..oh well no biggie

Last edited:
Thanks for the legit check! Was able to get for $130 shipped from the UK on feepay.

Its because they both have a different kind of comfort. Roshes are great for walking and going to the gym, but when it comes to running, most serious runners would say otherwise. Flyknits are built for performance and are made to be ran in. They are made to take impact day by day for long periods and stay durable. IMO it all depends on what you are buying them for. I like them both though. Roshe for walking, Flyknit for racing.  

I'm sure you're right. And I probably have to give them more of a chance than just trying them on at the store.

I got a pair of flyknits for Christmas and returned them. haha. I can get two pair of roshes for the price of flyknits. They were comfortable but just not worth it to me.

this probably has something to do with it too. :lol:

I really like the chukkas though. those are too clean. Hopefully the fit will be different for those.

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks Flyknits aren't as comfortable as advertised? Maybe they need to be broken in or maybe i need to size up a half, but they weren't as comfy as Roshes IMO.

Maybe I'm being biased cause Roshes really don't need/have a breaking in period. I dunno...
nerd.gif

/subtlevent
I agree Roshes are slightly more comfortable than flyknits (got the trainers).

I think the FKs are great though and sometimes I prefer them cause of the look, sometimes the roshes for the simplicity. I just like to mix it up a little 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom