ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looks like the color code is different

flywire-nike-roshe-run-6.jpg

Strata Grey/Black-Total Crimson-Cool Grey
580579-061

580579-037.jpg

[h2]Model: 580579-037[/h2]

I might be in the minority here, but the Roshe do not fit well for me. I wear between a 10 and a 10.5.  The 10s are way to tight, width-wise. But, a 10.5 leaves way too much room on the toes. It's a shame because I reallty liked the shoes. When I consider inserts, the issue is not remedied, either.

So my Paris Mids just came in. Of course I put them on right away. Heres my review (I apologize in advance my terminology is going to be awful): 

- Great looking. The materials look right on this shoe. Everything is subtle but feels high end. Sole on the Paris was a light blue which I thought worked great with the dark upper. They did resemble Trails but more luxurious materials and the OG foam sole. 

Unfortunately, thats about it in terms of what I liked. 

- Toe box. First it had those nasty marks on where the toe box meets the foam. Ugly but I didn't really mind. Second the toe box is too big. My feet felt like they were floating. Not only are they longer than OG lows but its also higher up. 

- The part underneath the laces is too tight. This is the main reason why I don't like these shoes. It pinches my foot and makes it uncomfortable. I wore them for 5 minutes and though they didn't hurt, it got to a point where I didn't want them on my feet. I tried them very loose, then very tight, then basically without laces and still didn't feel better. Ultimately, the opening is not big enough and it ruins the shoe.

- The ankle area is again too big. Even when I tried them extremely tight they felt loose. For whatever reason though, they are still hard to put on. 

- Laces were too short. To put them on I basically unlaced them through the top two holes. 

Conclusion: 

They fit badly for me. The toe box and ankle was too loose while the main part of the foot was tight and was pinching me. These shoes are made for people with long, narrow feet. I will definitely be returning these. If I really wanted to make them work I could but why force it with Roshes? If anybody wants some pictures let me know 

tr;dl: Look great, fit bad. 

Last edited:
Maybe its just me and my foot but I un-ds my stadium green roshes few days ago, first time rocking roshes outside of the house since Canadian winter its been snowing for damn 7 months!

Initially I could see the comfort everyone raves about but then after about 20 mins of walking the middle of my foot started hurting. From then on it just wasnt this walking on clouds feeling everyone described. I was wearing normal socks so I decided let me try church socks yesterday for a little more room. Way more wiggle room but same issue. These shoes are not that comfortable for my foot.

They are in my TTS size 10.5. I only have these, sport reds and iguanas. If It wasnt a hassle I would just sell all 3 but ill just give them to friends or family. Next up ill try flyknits or something. Glad I didnt cop a ton 

Might be the first time someone said roshe's were uncomfortable.

I might be in the minority here, but the Roshe do not fit well for me. I wear between a 10 and a 10.5.  The 10s are way to tight, width-wise. But, a 10.5 leaves way too much room on the toes. It's a shame because I reallty liked the shoes. When I consider inserts, the issue is not remedied, either.
I have wide feet also. Normally I wear a 9.5, but for Roshes the first pair I got were in a 10 and a 10.5. From those purchases I knew the 9.5 would be real tight for me especially on the sides. I have a finger width of room with my 10s w/o socks and the same with the 10.5s w/ socks. For wide footed people there is a bit oftrouble when sizing with these Roshes. I have to add I LOVE my Roshes! 

Last edited:
Maybe its just me and my foot but I un-ds my stadium green roshes few days ago, first time rocking roshes outside of the house since Canadian winter its been snowing for damn 7 months!

Initially I could see the comfort everyone raves about but then after about 20 mins of walking the middle of my foot started hurting. From then on it just wasnt this walking on clouds feeling everyone described. I was wearing normal socks so I decided let me try church socks yesterday for a little more room. Way more wiggle room but same issue. These shoes are not that comfortable for my foot.

They are in my TTS size 10.5. I only have these, sport reds and iguanas. If It wasnt a hassle I would just sell all 3 but ill just give them to friends or family. Next up ill try flyknits or something. Glad I didnt cop a ton 

I'll be friend and/or family for those Iguanas!! :lol:

Sounds like an ARCH issue... get some arch support to pick up your mid foot in the shoe. 

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks Flyknits aren't as comfortable as advertised? Maybe they need to be broken in or maybe i need to size up a half, but they weren't as comfy as Roshes IMO.

Maybe I'm being biased cause Roshes really don't need/have a breaking in period. I dunno... :nerd:

/subtlevent

Sounds like an ARCH issue... get some arch support to pick up your mid foot in the shoe. 
I have wide and flat feet. I wear 10.5 in Js and 11 in shoes that I play bball in since I put in arch supports. For Roshes, I wear 11 since the 10.5s felt a little too tight for me because of my flat feet.

But I too felt some discomfort wearing Roshes the first time. The middle of my feet hurt like hell after wearing them outside for the first time. I was debating throwing my arch support inserts in there but wore them a few more times and low and behold, the pain started to go away.

Rock them a few more times and see how they feel after the 2nd and 3rd time.

Appreciate the responses guys. So a Womens pair and an Asia exclusive pair? That's cool. Might iD something akin to a "Joker" inspired version down the line.

Back
Top Bottom