ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm still contemplating on that Grey one.  Nike definitely breaking my wallets the last 2 months.  

There's definitely been quite a bit of releases the last few months but there's no way I could say no to these....

Last edited:
It is true they are pretty different but still similar, I ordered the tarps of FNL with my discount then returned them to my store when I found the iguanas in footaction, but now I sit here looking at the tarps all day at work I'm about to buy them back lol
lmaoo, yeah I feel you. I wanted Iguanas for the longest time and finally got them today. Iguanas are a classic clean shoe, but Tarps are a neckbreaker

Shout out to the entire crew at Oneness287!!!

They notified me last night that they will be getting the Strata Grey Dynamic Flywires very soon and BAM they got them in today. They sent me my Paypal invoice and I made the payment one minute later. Two minutes after that, they sent me my tracking number.

I've ordered multiple Roshes from Oneness287 and their customer service and speedy processing never ceases to amaze me.
Wish I could cop this release, hopefully by the end of the week ill be able too. I'll get paid, and if they still have them in size 9, either the strata gray or black/turquoise, ill pick those up. 

Both are amazing, I would not have gotten both if I didn't think so.
yeaaa i know but i cant see myself buy both especially when they are very very similar the main difference is really the sole...plus i just picked up the crimsons and the teal gpx's today....i gotta chill out buying all these damn shoes i am trying to save to get my girl a ring....smfh

Man f the mints..I want a pair of iguanas in a 9

EDIT: my black sails came in today from UO double boxed paper and everything

Last edited:
yeaaa i know but i cant see myself buy both especially when they are very very similar the main difference is really the sole...plus i just picked up the crimsons and the teal gpx's today....i gotta chill out buying all these damn shoes i am trying to save to get my girl a ring....smfh
Yeah I feel you bro, this is how I see it. If you want a clean shoe that goes well with everything get iggys, if you want a shoe that stands out get Tarps

I have this saved in MyLocker, but it's too close to the SolarSoft that I already have.
borrowed a picture posted from "EuGeNiLe GTS" back earlier on this thread and painted the swoosh black to see.. i think i just might do it.

Yeah I feel you bro, this is how I see it. If you want a clean shoe that goes well with everything get iggys, if you want a shoe that stands out get Tarps

That's how I feel. Iguanas will always be much cleaner to wear with more. I always liked my iggys so much I bought the tarps to keep my iggys clean, so I can beat up the tarps.

Man f the mints..I want a pair of iguanas in a 9

EDIT: my black sails came in today from UO double boxed paper and everything
Really? Damn mine came today not double boxed, no shoe inserts and no paper -_- not factory laced either

Damn, I was just catching up on this thread and I just saw that someone asked about the pink Roshes yesterday and paid over $100. They still have them by me for retail. No idea what sizes are left though.

pp2yb.jpg

Found size 10 Knicks DS Roshe Runs for $90 + shipping. pm me

EDIT: Also found: (*Shipping is about $9.99 if in US)

-$69.99 + shipping on Sport Red Size 15, and size 13-15 in the Black/Sails, and 

-Size 10 in Iguana cw for $79.99 + shipping

- lol I'm sure you can negotiate on a price but sz. 9 (used 9/10) Stadium Greens, asking $130 but he says you can msg him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom