ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yea thats what i am probably going to do. wish i can get rid of my gammas to get the sails
My opinion, get the Iguanas if you can. Just got them and love them. I wanted them because they were the original design of the shoe according to the sketch on the 1st page, he also says so if you read the article. Plus they go with everything. If you want something that pops just wait. The beaches, and the blue and maroon color are coming out not to mention the crimsons which I'm more than likely gonna grab this weekend.

Found size 10 Knicks DS Roshe Runs for $90 + shipping. pm me

EDIT: Also found: (*Shipping is about $9.99 if in US)

-$69.99 + shipping on Sport Red Size 15, and size 13-15 in the Black/Sails, and 

-Size 10 in Iguana cw for $79.99 + shipping

- lol I'm sure you can negotiate on a price but sz. 9 (used 9/10) Stadium Greens, asking $130 but he says you can msg him

****ies finding some deals! REPP!

you know im trying to cop Toni! damn it bro i said i was gonna chill out until v2s :smh: cant miss out on an opportunity to check a pair off my list though!...unless i already have

Got my black speckles in. These are HOT. Really liking them. Not digging the material too much though

Btw, went 1.5 up and they fit perfectly like TTS

Last edited:
Got my black speckles in. These are HOT. Really liking them. Not digging the material too much though

Btw, went 1.5 up and they fit perfectly like TTS

nice! definitely feeling better about my choice then haha. gotta wait until friday over here on the west coast

nice! definitely feeling better about my choice then haha. gotta wait until friday over here on the west coast
I'm right there with you. Mine comes in on friday also. I'm hoping I dont have to return or sell these speckles, I've been waiting for them for awhile.. 

So I've been looking at the thread for a while, and saw the crimsons in person and finally tried them on. I was sold immediately and bought them two days later... Wore them around the house for a day, to see if I still loved em

Broke them out today, and about 4 hours after wearing them. Noticed a pull in the material, like the mesh was separating... Anyone else have this defect?

Total Crimsons at Premier Boutique, San Mateo.
no idea what sizes.

anyone looking to buy,
(650) 326-6544

In case people are actually doing phone orders, it's free shipping on purchases over $100. Good peeps at this store, been there a few times.

GTC looking good in GasMane's pic. The crimson looks pinkish in other pics but it's more vibrant and more orange/red in his.

My opinion, get the Iguanas if you can. Just got them and love them. I wanted them because they were the original design of the shoe according to the sketch on the 1st page, he also says so if you read the article. Plus they go with everything. If you want something that pops just wait. The beaches, and the blue and maroon color are coming out not to mention the crimsons which I'm more than likely gonna grab this weekend.

yea i got the crimsons yesterday. damn im still 50/50. on the iguanas and tarps

Back
Top Bottom