ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I run, I've ran my lake a couple times and hike numerous other, as well as hitting the treadmill a couple times in the gym.  There's no problem in these and have never had a problem running, if you want to be comfortable sit on you're couch and nap people run barefoot and don't complain as much as people do nowandays about exercising.

Edit : Also for training I wear these 3-4 times a week to the gym never had a problem for training. 
THANK YOU!

Stupid question...I have a homeboy preaching that Roshe's are the best shoe to ever hit feet, but he doesn't work out like I do.  My question, are these comfortable when used for running and training.  Not just walking around the gym doing curls and situps.  If so @ $70, I may give them a try.
That all depends on how serious you are about running. If you have been running consistently in highly supported shoes, dont do it, switching from high support to minimal too quick can cause injury. If youre planning to run far every single day, dont do it, support will wear down way too fast and will likely cause injury. If youre just tryna go to the gym, its an awesome shoe. And for hiking, its your choice. I dont mind hiking in roshes to be honest. I guess for me I am careful about running because I run at the collegiate level. For the people that run barefoot, its because they have trained consistently for that so their feet  and legs can handle that, if you wanna do that, get vibrams. Otherwise if you really wanna run stick with brooks or pegasus, maybe even flyknits. 

Just ordered these. Now the worst part, waiting.

Good looking out fellas!  I work out everyday, run every other day and do some other random cardio workout in between.  I've been training in New Balance minimalist shoes the past 6 months with no issues.  I'm in the military so I put a lot of miles on my shoes.  Was gonna give Roshes a shot but I guess I'll buy the same NB in a different color lol.

i was able to get a pair of fbs at uo the other day for $75..not bad. last pair left. yeee 2 pair doesnt hurt

Happy Monday, All!

Even though I'm not a fan of the $30 hike in price for flywire's, I cannot disregard the fact that more energy and work goes into making these. Just look at the details!

Bonus shots:

It's truly a brilliant design and a very fascinating sneaker to look at.
Wow fascinating pictures (as always) to look at!

Happy Monday, All!

Even though I'm not a fan of the $30 hike in price for flywire's, I cannot disregard the fact that more energy and work goes into making these. Just look at the details!

Bonus shots:

It's truly a brilliant design and a very fascinating sneaker to look at.
These pictures really make me want to cop some stratas..... 

Thread moves too fast :; have u guys seen the black/cement rosherun customs ??
Yea we seen them. Roshes arent jordans though. You know the hype is real when people are making a RUNNING shoe look like a basketball shoe. It really pisses me off

KILL THE HYPE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom