ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For whatever reason my finishline rewards card wasn't working but I was getting late and just bought them. Thank god I don't live on the west coast :lol:
me neither but i called and the lady told me to enter it into the coupon box, and it worked....i guess they're trying to limit people from stacking a coupon code on top of a rewards code it seems
FNLs system has been backwards for quite a while now. The WC field is for coupons and can be used as such for items without restrictions. You'd think they'd actually attempt to fit it, but nope.

Lol at the V1s becoming some sort of holy grail.

don't like too much i mean i don't dislike but i just don't know what they will be used for i am an avid gym goer and they don't look like they have the support for athletic activities and i don't wear running shoes or trainers casually have not had the chance to see them in person or up close so once that happens this opinion could change...

For whatever reason my finishline rewards card wasn't working but I was getting late and just bought them. Thank god I don't live on the west coast :lol:
me neither but i called and the lady told me to enter it into the coupon box, and it worked....i guess they're trying to limit people from stacking a coupon code on top of a rewards code it seems
Lol at the V1s becoming some sort of holy grail.

for everyone with baby feet

other than that

v2 > og go

no question

no malice

no lawrys

Last edited:
Anyone know any good methods to clean the white bottoms of roshe's?

I use the foot locker, champs shoe cleaner for the bottom it works but if you've worn the shoe a good amount without cleaning then it won't come out perfectly white (mainly the white bottom Roshes)... But I've heard Jason markk gets the job done

why did u get get taxed 4.12.......and tat total price
smokin.gif

Copped my 9.5 Mangogo's! Used my WC rewards coup and total was $54.xx. Thanks to my friend from Florida who called me about 10x this morning :lol:

As a GR I think everyone should be fine picking up a pair. I'm on the West coast and it looks like a FSR is still available. Just copped my 9.5.

Really surprised that these are still sitting there after 3 hours. I mean not 1 actual common size sold out yet. Specially after all the hype for the past couple months.

I want to buy them but I wont be anywhere near my house for over a month by the time they get here. I'll have to wait for them to drop in stores.

i really think kicksdeals actually calling them the correct name detered a lot of the beast's

"Bright Crimson" now avaiable is a lot blander than
"Beaches" now avaiable

maybe its just me :lol:

Last edited:
AT 5% saving on each purchase thats 9000$
They have double point days too. I've gotten up to 14% cash back before.
wink.gif

I'm glad everyone could get their hands on the V2s today. 

Side note: If you guys purchase a lot of things online and frequently forget to go through ebates, install the toolbar on your browser- it basically does all the legwork for you- easy and effective. It saved me a lot this year.

http://www.ebates.com/toolbar/toolbar.htm
Thanks! I forget to check it sometimes.. this will help.
Does anyone know if finishline even released a sz7.5 in the v2s? Thanks
I didn't see them or 6.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom