ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

WC reward plus giftcard
smokin.gif
]

Lucky I woke up early on the west coast to take a dump. Found out from TR twitter then made the purchase. At least there's free shipping so I don't need to drive to the mall.

Why do y'all want these to be sold out? Just to justify your purchase? I have no problem with shoes "sitting"

i dont think anyone would want them to sell out, but considering the hype around these, for them to last 3 hours without selling out of any sizes seems too good to be true these days.

i wish it wouldnt sell well at all so it would go on sale, but that's not happening.

decided to double up on the Mango v2 because idk if ill ever get the original lol. Also picked up sprite FB from FNL.

Why do y'all want these to be sold out? Just to justify your purchase? I have no problem with shoes "sitting"
I just wanted to know if they are overselling or not since finishline is known for that and sizes doesn't seem to be moving. I'm going to be very disappointed if they cancel my order. 
tired.gif

I just wanted to know if they are overselling or not since finishline is known for that and sizes doesn't seem to be moving. I'm going to be very disappointed if they cancel my order. 
tired.gif

Since FNL just tweeted a few minutes ago that they have them in stock.. You should be good to go if you ordered before the tweet.

Since FNL just tweeted a few minutes ago that they have them in stock.. You should be good to go if you ordered before the tweet.
I saw the kickdeals post and I saw bright crimsons. I was like oh I already have the crimsons...then I clicked the link I was like oh its the mangos! copped then told my homegirl then posted on here...lmao

These will sell out today on FNL but they will restock, then NDC will have them, then all the small nike sports wear boutiques will have them, then other major retailers footaction, zappos, UO etc will have them. These will be Everywhere. Everybody and there baby moms will have them lol

These will sell out today on FNL but they will restock, then NDC will have them, then all the small nike sports wear boutiques will have them, then other major retailers footaction, zappos, UO etc will have them. These will be Everywhere. Everybody and there baby moms will have them lol
qft these aren't as elusive as people thought they would be

Last edited:

No they will have the chance to get them and will sleep on them and get some Jordans instead like almost all roshe releases

No they will have the chance to get them and will sleep on them and get some Jordans instead like almost all roshe releases
That I have to agree with you on...People are more worried about getting the grapes this weekend if anything....so people are saving their money for the weekend until those drop. I can honestly give 2 #$#$# about them I am over jordans and the hype behind them

Guess I'm the only one not feeling the mangos. Looks like everyone that wants them are able to cop. Congrats

mangos and sirens are cleared through customs so i'm gonna hold off on the v2's for now..still very tempted tho!

Back
Top Bottom