ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody else with the city pack find the midfoot really narrow? The length is perfect but the midfoot really hurts on these Paris. Does it stretch with wear?

It's narrow, but not uncomfortably so.

Those are fake. If you would also notice on the box the label reads "Roshe Run" whereas it should read Nike Roshe Run.

While those are fakes, there are OGs from LY that just say "Roshe Run". Restocked OG 3 reverted to Nike Rosherun despite being just "Roshe Run" on the initial production run also, just fyi

What is happening to this thread???

It went from people helping people and all around good vibes to Team Roshe v. Non-Team Roshe fights, who bought/sold/returned what, blah blah blah.

I hope I speak for everyone that comes here solely to enjoy the shoes: take the fights to PM or Facebook or whatever other sites you people troll.

I don't blame Team Roshe for vacating this abomination of a thread.

I just don't understand why people are so angry. Didn't wanna be THAT GUY, but I had to say something. 

So does this mean I can't have a bonsai tree as my picture? I'm bummed out now...
I have a Bonzai tree in the kitchen,I'm waitin for a TR member to knock on my door and confiscate it. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

It's whatever, bro, I honestly think its hilarious.

I know damn well if my last name was Nguyen, none of this would've happened,
laugh.gif

Guess I should burn my TR shirt and 60 something pairs of Roshes,
frown.gif
lol damnnn nguyeeennnnnn lol

Last edited:
Soo there's an obsidian canvas roshe run. It looks good..I'm hoping they release here in the states. Who's tryna to cop these?

Last edited:
Anyone ordered from Frugirls? 
Not sure if you mean recently or ever, either way it's pretty easy to figure out by only reading a few pages back.
I honestly don't know who's for real and who is trolling anymore. The ignorance in this thread is unparalleled.

Last edited:
Yea, he told me it wasn't him.

Either way, I get blocked twice w/o warning for doing nothing wrong.

Bunch of dudes get mad because I have the TR logo as my profile picture, :lol:.

Im team roshe too! Peep the avy! Matter of fact you can be too! Lol put your own # :smile:

While those are fakes, there are OGs from LY that just say "Roshe Run". Restocked OG 3 reverted to Nike Rosherun despite being just "Roshe Run" on the initial production run also, just fyi
quick question, if i bought some sirens and stadium greens off frugirls, and the box says "nike rosherun", should i be concerned?

keep it classy guys. 

on a lighter note, my 2 pairs of sirens came in and i couldn't be happier. sirens are my favorite roshe colorway so I had to double up, and i'm glad I did cause they're out of my size now.

I wish i jumped on the OG Mangos back then too, but oh well. Can't win them all

You'll be good man, the FG agents usually intercept your order attempt if they discover it to be fake anyway.

Back
Top Bottom