ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My order of v2's were delayed, looks like they shipped em to the wrong place. Instead of getting them this Wednesday, I'll get them next Tuesday...

Oh wells, those were going to be returns anyways. FNL coming thru on Thurs :D

No shots, but all of that team stuff is corny to me. I'm all for people helping each other out, but it always seems to go beyond that.
You can't even post stuff on here trying to help others out without a handful of people complaining for blowing a certain spot up.

This thread is funny now, just read back a couple of pages and nonsense everywhere. There is no such thing as team roshe (copyright) therefore everyone can be team roshe without any of these team roshe guys approval, am i right?

Anyone that needs H&M sweats PM me and I'll check the spots in manhattan.

In other news, Said F it and UNDS'd them.

Yes, a steamer. Trust me, it's how I get all my creases in my Roshes out.

It's like wearing a stained shirt. Some people are fine with it, some want to get rid of the stain.

This may work the same as it also creates steam, but an iron may cause it to get too hot and melt the actual foam. Using a steamer would be safer.
Thanks man, I'll give it a try

How do you guys wear your shoes man lol? I wear my black roshes every day in all different weather and they are barely dirty. No need to wash your shoe in the washer or steam them. Take a white wash cloth and wet it with warm water and gently scrub the dirt marks on the sole. I know its a sneaker meant to be worn, but it shouldn't be that hard to not get them so dirty.

So I wore my my pair at Disneyland, and if you have ever been to disneyland for the whole day,  you are easily standing /walking for over 10 hours.

And I must say, these shoes can handle it, but I would be lying if I said my feet didnt hurt, but they did provide a comfort no shoe has ever given me.

Overall, a great shoe for Disneyland. lol

end/Roshedisneyland review.
I've worn shoes from Lunarglides (when they first came out) to flip flops, to bred 4s to Disney. Never wearing Jordans there again (I know, my fault)! Next time I'm wearing my Freeruns over Roshes. I think Roshes are comfy, but not over Freeruns... 

be careful doing that man.  dont separate the midsole from the shoe so just be cautious if you're trying it out
Just turn the shoe upside-down and make sure the steam goes up. I haven't had any issues with sole separation.

Yeah I wore my Black sails to universal studios over the weekend and luckily I didn't wear my sirens or mangos.My black sails got stepped on,got sidemarks from other shoes from waiting in line.My shoes needed a good cleaning though lol.
this is why i don't wear my total crimsons to an O's game. prolly be stepping on spilled beer and food, bumping into people on Eutaw Street... although I'd love to rep the colors, too risky

this is why i don't wear my total crimsons to an O's game. prolly be stepping on spilled beer and food, bumping into people on Eutaw Street... although I'd love to rep the colors, too risky

It's a $50-$70 pair of shoes... It aint that serious. Throw that **** in the washer, it will be good as new.

Would someone with a H&M nearby cop me a pair of the grey sweats? I'll PayPal you the money for them plus shipping and even throw you some for gas or whatever. There's no H&M yet in Louisiana and I've been looking for a nice pair of sweats to lounge in. Someone let me know please!

:nerd: :nerd:
+1

i made the mistake of wearing mine to a MS walk and i have black marks all over them. still kind of reluctant to throw them in the washer...

I'm curious, did any of you decide to double up on the mango V2's or did most of you go with one pair only? I'm debating whether to get another pair or just look for a color I don't have or iD a shoe from my locker...

Back
Top Bottom