ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm curious, did any of you decide to double up on the mango V2's or did most of you go with one pair only? I'm debating whether to get another pair or just look for a color I don't have or iD a shoe from my locker...

i was gonna dbl but realized im prbly not gonna wear this set that much ...no need to dbl like i did with blk/sails & sport reds

i was gonna dbl but realized im prbly not gonna wear this set that much ...no need to dbl like i did with blk/sails & sport reds

I actually doubled up on the black sails and iguanas. No doubt. But I'm thinking of iD'ng a shoe......decisions.

Still gotta say the crimsons are my favorite. Not for everyone since they outshine the sun but damn they are well worth getting

just got my v2s in and the right shoe has like extra/stretched out mesh. can i iron it out? sorry for the huge pic

Last edited:
I'm curious, did any of you decide to double up on the mango V2's or did most of you go with one pair only? I'm debating whether to get another pair or just look for a color I don't have or iD a shoe from my locker...
didnt double up but I have a pair of the gammas and sails. Going to use my gammas as my every day shoe and wear the sails once in a blue.

Have you tried putting it on? This happened to a pair of mine but on feet it looked fine. Sorry I have no real advice but its mesh and soft so it will adjust to your feet

yeah of course. i felt the inside of the shoe (underneath the stretched part) and i can feel the indent like something was stretching it out. would it be safe to steam it or maybe throw it in the dryer for a little? im ocd about my kicks :rolleyes

Btw, back to the topic of socks, Foot Locker is having a sale on Nike Socks (2 3packs for $20 + free shipping). This deal seems to come and go but I know people were looking for socks way back when.

http://www.footlocker.com/XYPromo/model:140702/sku:4214001/?xyMessage=none&recent=1

You have to buy two packs to get the deal. If you scroll all the way down, there are more options (no-show, low-cut, quarter, crew... whatever turns you on).

Just got myself two packs of black no-shows.

yeah of course. i felt the inside of the shoe (underneath the stretched part) and i can feel the indent like something was stretching it out. would it be safe to steam it or maybe throw it in the dryer for a little? im ocd about my kicks :rolleyes

Or maybe go a half a size down. It will stretch as you wear...

^^ is that in store as well? i'd hate to wait for socks to ship
not sure
Isn't that the same price as a six pack? If not a little more?
haha you know tbh i didn't even check other sites beforehand,  but here's a link to a 6pack from FNL w/ free shipping. http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...t-no-show-socks/_/A-7589?productId=prod676884

so it's not much of a deal i guess, besides the fact that you can mix and match two diff. colors/styles and save a buck or two.

Just steal some socks from the laundromat, :lol: some one keeps stealing my nike elite socks :smh:

Last edited:
They need to have colors for the socks. Mix color packs would be smart. My roshe runs would be stoked! :smile:

True true. Sorta like me seeing a older homeless man rocking jordan 4s and it pissed me off. Man, I don't even have those. Haahaaa LA is ghetto too

Back
Top Bottom