ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just called FNL - had a lovely conversation with a woman who cheerfully told me about how they almost literally have done nothing else all day but process this adjustment.  I told her I got an email from a friend (mostly true), and she just laughed and said, "Y'all are emailin' each other now?  Don't you want us to go home?"  I was the last call of her shift, and for someone that probably spent 8 hours dealing with people wanting money, she couldn't have been nicer.

Chubb Rock said, Treat `Em Right (google it, kids).  I really hope not too many people called up being dbags.
For some reason i think we got the same lady :tongue:

Alright guys need some help with the canvas. My aunt told me in the Philippines she had found them, should I go a half size up? I was thinking about it and I think I should.

Comparison: Nike Roshe Run - Mango vs. "Mango v2"

Just did an all over scrub on my calypsos with some Jason Markk. Hoping I put enough muscle in to get rid of the stains on the upper. Guess ill find out when they dry completely.

Those Stratas on Bloomingdales went fast. I had a 9 at checkout already but waited. Now, they're gone. lol

first nordstrom now bloomingdales? I'll be damned if neiman marcus starts selling roshes too
yeah bro np!

There are actually a variety of avenues to purchase Roshes outside of the big boxes. Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's and Dillards are three great examples of digital and B&M presences that you usually wouldn't expect.

Also, UPCs are specific to the individual size of a particular item. They're the 12 digits located under the barcode

Alright guys need some help with the canvas. My aunt told me in the Philippines she had found them, should I go a half size up? I was thinking about it and I think I should.
Searched the thread and people who got them sized up 0.5 since they apparently fit a bit snug. Do you know how much they're going for there in US currency?

Searched the thread and people who got them sized up 0.5 since they apparently fit a bit snug. Do you know how much they're going for there in US currency?
I just sent an email to my aunt with my number for faster responses. They said they were going for around 70. so heres hoping.

Also this kinda sucks trying to pick one out of the three. I really like the calypsos, just vibrant and out there. Obsidian are subtle and the grey's could  go with anything. Dang.

Last edited:
I just sent an email to my aunt with my number for faster responses. They said they were going for around 70. so heres hoping.

Also this kinda sucks trying to pick one out of the three. I really like the calypsos, just vibrant and out there. Obsidian are subtle and the grey's could  go with anything. Dang.
Wow that's a great price, I wonder how much they'll go for in the states. I know what you mean, why don't you get all 3?
happy.gif

Wow that's a great price, I wonder how much they'll go for in the states. I know what you mean, why don't you get all 3?
happy.gif
haha wish i could, but my uncle's using his luggage to bring them in, i'd feel real bad to remove some of his belongings just for me. I'll probably go with calypsos then get the rest later.

haha wish i could, but my uncle's using his luggage to bring them in, i'd feel real bad to remove some of his belongings just for me. I'll probably go with calypsos then get the rest later.
That's a good point. Be sure to post pics and a vid when you get them! I see your posts on r/sneakers whenever you get a new pair of Roshes, lol.

Back
Top Bottom