ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Called FNL and they will give me the $10 back. :D
Saw the site and it looks like they fixed the price now. Good looking out on whoever posted it first.

Like most, Just got my V2's today. (Going to keep calling them that because I'm use to it already.)

Anyways, I think I'm just about done with Roshes at least for now. (I know, we always say that). There's just way too many coming out now in different variations, and I personally got the ones I like.

Decided to take a picture of the ones I have. Missing the infamous Calypso which I've accepted I'll never get, and Knicks which are okay to me. Wish the blue was black and that would of been instant pick up. Not pictured is Mid-City Paris and Tokyos from Size? which I've yet to receive.

And the bonus pic, since everyone else has. haha

Man, I just got my Mango V2 and they're ugly lol. I'm returning these and keeping my OG Mango.
LMAO return them my ***.
roll.gif
You're one of the biggest rape resellers on SGLA so you're gonna flip em for some laughable price as usual.
mean.gif

And are you really that misinformed or your eyes really that bad where you had to buy them and realize they're ugly?

You resellers crack me up.

Last edited:
finally picked up squads today at my local champs. i'm up to 10 pairs of roshes now...i don't even wear any of the other shoes in my collection anymore lol

you see a size 6 or 5.5 in chalks? anyone wanna help let me know. what a coincidence too, my gf got all mad at me right now saying i have so many pairs and she doesnt have any yet lolol

Lol same with me. Wifey was like you're getting all these Roshes, where's my pairs at?! So I got her some chalks from FG a few weeks back and a pair of the orange speckles while I was in Miami. Gotta keep them happy too.

finally picked up squads today at my local champs. i'm up to 10 pairs of roshes now...i don't even wear any of the other shoes in my collection anymore lol

tell me about, all I have left are III's, bred 1's, bred 11's, and playoff 12's. sold everything to get the roshes lol

tell me about, all I have left are III's, bred 1's, bred 11's, and playoff 12's. sold everything to get the roshes lol
Hahaha man this is the truth. All I have left for my J's are Bred XI, WCIV, and the 88's. Probably selling my XI's soon and might just get a pair here and there and call it quits with them.

Figured I'd post the latest two pickups/custom work. Pretty happy with how the crimsons turned out as it was my first attempt at any sort of "custom" work. Sorry for the phone pics as well. Love how the 'beaches' look.

Last edited:

Figured I'd post the latest two pickups/custom work. Pretty happy with how the crimsons turned out as it was my first attempt at any sort of "custom" work. Sorry for the phone pics as well. Love how the 'beaches' look.

Tips on how you did the speckle? That's angelus paint as well right? Did you just flick the brush at it?

Same with me! I actually wore some infrared 90s the other day and it felt so weird haha
haha i wore my liverpool lebron 9s to work today and they just felt so clunky
lol same! i sold all of my jordans (kept my nike basketball collection and new balances) and i feel like i only buy roshes now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom