ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

happy.gif
 @ all the dudes that only wears Roshes now.

I wore my fire red 5's to school today (just to show out).

They were so uncomfortable, I felt like I was walking with bricks.

I had to run some errands after school. So I made a stop at home, throwing on my black sails in the process. I didn't realize it until my bro pointed it out 
laugh.gif

My love for Roshes are unmatched! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
:D  @ all the dudes that only wears Roshes now.

I wore my fire red 5's to school today (just to show out).

They were so uncomfortable, I felt like I was walking with bricks.

I had to run some errands after school. So I made a stop at home, throwing on my black sails in the process. I didn't realize it until my bro pointed it out 
laugh.gif

My love for Roshes are unmatched! 
smokin.gif
Unfortunately roshes didn't exist when I was in school. Then again I thought the shoes back then were comfortable, different time.

Tips on how you did the speckle? That's angelus paint as well right? Did you just flick the brush at it?
yep, taped off the mesh and dipped a toothbrush in some angelus paint then proceeded to run my fingers through it. Works like a charm just make sure you lay down some newspaper or something to catch all the excess paint that's being flung off.

^^^ that's exactly why I wear nothing my nike running or roshes. I found myself killing my feet just because I like the shoes. I've wised up and only wear shoes that look and feel good. Sold 30 pairs or Jordan's and various other basketball shoes, bought comfortable shoes, and kept the rest of the money. 70 bucks for these do sure beat out 160 + for basketball shoes that make you dread walking and standing after a while

Last edited:
Hahaha man this is the truth. All I have left for my J's are Bred XI, WCIV, and the 88's. Probably selling my XI's soon and might just get a pair here and there and call it quits with them.
i got only vans in my collection if that counts lolol

roshes are the only shoes ive ever collected ~

Update on the Obsidian Canvas Roshe's SoleAcademy does still have them and they're for 4,395 Pesos roughly 108 US dollars. I think I'm going to wait.

Last edited:
since we're on the subject of comfort, i gotta say i felt a little uncomfortable in my roshes the other day

not the shoe's fault completely

was in the men's room and dude walked in with some iggys

he looked down and spotted my black specks and began asking the who, what, when, wheres..? while i was in the process

universal man law that you don't talk at the stall, man

especially if you've never met the other guy

Tips on how you did the speckle? That's angelus paint as well right? Did you just flick the brush at it?
yep, taped off the mesh and dipped a toothbrush in some angelus paint then proceeded to run my fingers through it. Works like a charm just make sure you lay down some newspaper or something to catch all the excess paint that's being flung off.

a toothbrush? holy crap, that' genius :lol:

Why does it say this product is unavailable on Bloomingdales when I try to add a Sz 11 in the strata greys even though there not sold out?

Figured I'd post the latest two pickups/custom work. Pretty happy with how the crimsons turned out as it was my first attempt at any sort of "custom" work. Sorry for the phone pics as well. Love how the 'beaches' look.
What kind of paint is that? Cause this custom make me want to go them the crimsons right now! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom