ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

V.2s,beaches,them..had them on yesterday and got one of those, " YO, nice row shays, dude." classic stuff. It is a interesting name for a shoe but haahaaaa it made me laugh inside.

what do you guys think of the Grey-Gamma blacks?....dunno whether to cop those or not since I have the anthracite-sail

My wife's pickup for today. Hyper Blue Wovens!

I got lucky with these Sport Reds today.  Kicks/HI Guam had  1 last pair in stock and it was my size! 

I just tried the "baby powder on the sole" thing, and it's an amazing idea. If you wear your roshes sockless, definitely throw some baby powder on the insole before you put em on. it'll make your feet feel less swampy, and it'll keep the soles from sticking to your feet when you take the shoes off.
I love wearing my Roshes without socks; the mesh ones only though. They hardly, if ever, sweat.
embarassed.gif

I just tried the "baby powder on the sole" thing, and it's an amazing idea. If you wear your roshes sockless, definitely throw some baby powder on the insole before you put em on. it'll make your feet feel less swampy, and it'll keep the soles from sticking to your feet when you take the shoes off.
Been Doing This.But I Just Rub Baby Powder Around My foot instead as well the insole.  Love The Feel Without The Socks & Looks. My Feet Hardly sweat. Consider These My Slip-on shoes and Go. 

Sorry if posted, but shopwss.com got a promotion going on WARMUP13 $15 of $75, or $40 off $150 or more.  Add two pairs and some no show socks takes it to bout $111.xx which will be about 55 a pair.  Free shipping on orders of $75 or more as well. pretty much FSR on Tarps, scattered sizes on Gammas and Squads.

EDIT: FSR on them atomic teal woven joints as well.

Last edited:

not mad or hatin...it's just money, and business ,BUT I HATE WHEN PPL WASTE MY TIME! TIME IS IMPORTANT and it's the only thing I can't get back.
krazyblunts feel free to tell me yes or no, just tell me something. i held these for you and got everything ready...the least you can do for me is respond....THANKS!
The guy probably got lost after getting zooted off a crazyblunt:smile:

i need black and green roshe in a 10...in md if anyone knows a spot...I prefer local pick ups rather then ebay ...any help is appreciated

UnDS'd the beaches at work yesterday and they're definitely a head turner. Had so many customers just look down at my feet! Had 2 people compliment and ask where I got my pair and I told them online @ FNL. It's all about that sole *pop*

UnDS'd the beaches at work yesterday and they're definitely a head turner. Had so many customers just look down at my feet! Had 2 people compliment and ask where I got my pair and I told them online @ FNL. It's all about that sole *pop*
Lot of women asking right?

Back
Top Bottom