ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Had a few women ask me what kind of nikes they were.
Got people onto the Roshe Run trend so they know what they are at least. Lot of girls asking if they make them in sizes 3-4 and if the V2s come in them. Unfortunately had to hit them with the NOPE!
Total crimson is same color as beachs sole but no love. Why?
It's actually brighter and more orange compared to the "pink-ish" sole on the Beaches.

Wore Beaches the past week on vacation (...at the beach). All around town, heads were turning at them. Being almost 28, I could care less about "breaking necks" or anything like that but out of every pair I've worn, Beaches take the cake for what most people like. Might have to re-up in case I wear these out.

Do colorways get restocked?
I'm wondering whether Mango V2s, Total Crimsons, Red Sport, or Iguanas will restock anytime soon//in the future.

My small collection as of right now, still needing a lot more then ill be satisfied.

Yesterdays most recent pick ups were the Mango V2 and Total Crimson

Anyone know that guy that posted up the instagram photo with the squadrons blue painted black swoosh? Im tryna find that picture and hit him up so i can get a better look at them. Tryna decide if its a better look than the white,

Was cracking roshe world i been away for too long this thread left me behind, threw my roshe collec so far....

been thinking grabbing a liberty print ID, anyone had a chance to look at it?

Do colorways get restocked?
I'm wondering whether Mango V2s, Total Crimsons, Red Sport, or Iguanas will restock anytime soon//in the future.
Of course they do. V2s have restocked like 10 times everywhere. Sport Reds / Iguanas are restocking this summer. Crimsons can be found now via BX Sports fresh shipment.
Was cracking roshe world i been away for too long this thread left me behind, threw my roshe collec so far....

been thinking grabbing a liberty print ID, anyone had a chance to look at it?
Yes.

Last edited:
I'm going to get my first pair of roshes and I can't decide between Iguanas, Beaches, and Strata Greys!
How about all 3? It's like pretty much paying for one pair of Jordan's lol :lol:

Anywho for me today on Mother's Day and it's hot AF in LA

I'm going to get my first pair of roshes and I can't decide between Iguanas, Beaches, and Strata Greys!
Beaches are definitely neck breakers. There beautiful in person and definitely one of my favorite pairs right now. Although iguanas should definitely be a pair you have in your collection. Clean look and goes with everything.

I would go with the Beaches because they're easy to grab and a great summer shoe. I don't think you will find Iguanas for retail price anywhere.  

copped a pair of Iggys for 85. should be in later this week. i said wait for the summer re-release, but i couldn't risk it since nothing's been "official" yet. i hope they do though - i'll definitely double up on these

Back
Top Bottom