ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah just Gona get me the team reds that's all everything else is just terrible
mean.gif
Me too wish is was simpler and was just maroon mesh, maroons eyelets, and maroons tongue tab, simplicity looks the best for roshes. 

What is going on with the roshes nike is butchering the sneaker

I Guess there's a 4th safari color way this one maybe copped but need more pics

Last edited:
Hopefully all of this over-saturation will lead to Roshes getting back to under $50 in outlets and department stores again.  Hard to believe it was only last year these were all being picked up at discount prices. 

Last edited:
Think the Mint FB/Yeezy FB hit Nike like Diamond Dunk SB's did. It's that time to make as much as they can on an upcoming model.

To those doggin all the new models, sure they are a bit out there, and not my style either, but what did you expect? Would you rather see an endless run of only solid colors until there's nothing left?

I'm feeling this pair most out of the safari pack. Who doesn't need an all black roshe once in there life and to me not too crazy

Last edited:
Yeah I was the one that said they looked like Lower Merion inspired Roshes. Saw the pic of the black one and now I can't decide which color to paint the swoosh and eyelets. Didn't know you used Angelus on the eyelets, good info. Thanks and repped!
oh yeah, my bad man! 

here's a solution buy doubles of the maroon... make one pair with black swoosh and maroon eyelets and custom the other pair!

Let me know if you need help with the coloring of the angelus for the eyelets. Angelus doesn't have one color that matches the mesh; you'll have to mix. 

I'm into the new ones coming out. I didn't get into the Roshes for the simple colors. It was actually for the comfort. Even though a lot of you are saying you aren't interest, these more wild ones will sell out fast. The sooner the smarter for Nike. A lot of summer colors/styles. Can't please everyone all the time.

Back
Top Bottom