ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

great photographs, make me want the speckle roshes even more now..

quick question
ordered my beaches from champs.. it's been two days and it hasn't shipped yet, is this normal? it just says OPEN in the status lol
It usually takes them a few days to process the order from when you place it, and it might be a little bit longer than usual since it was just Memorial Day weekend. You'll be fine in a few days if it hasn't changed yet

Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while. But, I just wanted to share what I got in the mail today! :smile: :pimp: My IG is @guhtix, not to be confused with my NT. Hahaha

For those that are interested, if you want the light bone woven roshe...head over to Crooked Tongues "PAYDAY" 15% and get them for about $97 w/free int'l shipping.  I still haven't found a seller in the states on these.  Pretty clean and simple shoe to wear.  Cheapest I've found so far internationally though.

some store do that because of the traffic & people touching them..theres a spot in the city that wraps EVERY SHOE that come thru the door...mens,gs,ps whatever

yeah i know a ton of stores/boutiques that do that as well, but not for every single shoe.

All it takes is one kid's dirty fingers to touch the shoe and ruin the material.

i cant imagine a random child running into the store with wet mud all over his hands, but its possible. idk about the boutiques in your area, but all the ones in mine are in a very controlled area. cant imagine ever seeing a child in one.

damn that guy on IG, his collection is cray! Can't believe he selling them all.

you know hes a niketalk member right? he used to post here quite frequently. i feel like the craze for roshes is dying down with the original roshe heads. personally, im not a fan of most of the coming releases. the only pair that i might consider are the hero blues. all the tie dye and camo crap is contradicting what made roshes so popular in the first place....simplicity

Gammas just came in from UO... Just bagged over the sneaker box..

The box is completely destroyed and ripped and creased up and dented in. I love how caring the delivery guys are. Luckily these aren't for me because I would've been really tight. Gonna try to get a partial refund anyways.

Sealed though? Lololol they're Roshes for crying out loud, not og concords

some store do that because of the traffic & people touching them..theres a spot in the city that wraps EVERY SHOE that come thru the door...mens,gs,ps whatever

Nothing new here. I've seen all black Nike Air Randoms saran wrapped.

You can fix them by actually having iguanas first..

C'mon man. :lol: :rofl:

First things first. I'd try taking them to a shoe repair store.

I recognize his name from this thread. he posts here, IIRC.

He's getting BOMBARDED though!

Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while. But, I just wanted to share what I got in the mail today! :smile: :pimp: My IG is @guhtix, not to be confused with my NT. Hahaha

I really hate you.
I really don't. Only reason I'm mad is because I'm a size 13 too.
Nice damn pickup. Where'd you cop em, if you don't mind me asking?

Man i havent been excited for roshes ever really, but im just sitting here waiting for maroons to pop up :rofl:

I recognize his name from this thread. he posts here, IIRC.

He's getting BOMBARDED though!

It's funny you say that. I've been back and forth messaging this dude since last night before everyone saw that he was selling his collection. Just now he told me all of a sudden he has about 30+ emails to go through, just since that his name was brought up in this forum LOL. He told me he's gotten multiple offers of like $100 and retail prices for his calypso's. I don't blame him for not getting to everyone, most people are just going to waste his time.

Well Urban sucks. Offered me 10% off my next order and possibly a partial refund if the service email takes my claim that the box was defective and one shoe wasn't laced and both had no inserts.

Pickups today:

Took out the soles out of the Speeds so that they could fit. Gonna see if anyone has them in a 9.5 or 10.

Back
Top Bottom