ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

All 3 of y'all got issues. Them for the wannabe elitism & you for even noticing. Funny, I don't pay attention to other people laughing, smirking & giggling when I wear my Roshes. That's just too much work for me.

Gotta' wonder the age bracket of most of y'all on this thread.
roll.gif
son...they sat right next to him.  You're feeling yourself that much?  You're that guy in the mall with his headphones on aren't you..

son...they sat right next to him.  You're feeling yourself that much?  You're that guy in the mall with his headphones on aren't you..
No hes Mane is right. Some of you display insecure behavior. Who cares what people say? If you wearing the shoes, you must like them. I try to not assume what others are thinking because it means nothing to me. Behave like a grown man and think like one. Although I will say(like I've said tons before in here) those Roshe shirts are turrrible.

I suggest waiting for psypha's (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) review on his plastidip pairs. He also painted his beaches sole white. They look real nice but we just all need to know how well they will hold.

Lol no you spelled it right but I haven't speckled any soles yet and I didn't plasti dip them, although I've seen others do it, I used angelus paint. I still haven't gotten the chance to wear them. But I definitely will wear them real soon and write a up a quick review on how they hold up.

All 3 of y'all got issues. Them for the wannabe elitism & you for even noticing. Funny, I don't pay attention to other people laughing, smirking & giggling when I wear my Roshes. That's just too much work for me.

Gotta' wonder the age bracket of most of y'all on this thread.
roll.gif
I honestly dont even pay attention to who is wearing what when I go out of the house...I wear what I want if somebody else is wearing the same thing so be it. it happens with a general release shoe but then again I am in south florida so the hype down here are jordans, pennys, kd's, kobes and lebrons. 

Last edited:
there's something about the Roshes... It's amazing when you first get them. but they eventually feel weird after a year (had my pair when they first came out)
anyone else feel the same? Like they make your feet tired?
i have to walk a lot everyday in Japan..i'm talking A- LOT!!!!...and basically all shoes give you that tired feeling after a while. the roshe insole compresses after time and you can def feel the difference with a new roshe insole. i actually started using the same insole in diff pairs of roshes so i could have some back up insoles when i want that new fresh feelin..haha.  try and also switch in insoles from diff shoes...free 5.0 insoles in roshes are AMAZING!

Last edited:
i have to walk a lot everyday in Japan..i'm talking A- LOT!!!!...and basically all shoes give you that tired feeling after a while. the roshe insole compresses after time and you can def feel the difference with a new roshe insole. i actually started using the same insole in diff pairs of roshes so i could have some back up insoles when i want that new fresh feelin..haha.  try and also switch in insoles from diff shoes...free 5.0 insoles in roshes are AMAZING!
damn I wish i can get my hand on a pair free 5.0 insoles only. That will probabll happen with my gammas since they are my dailys. 

Just a quick question, is there a huge difference between 8.5 and a 9 in roshe since the mesh stretches out?
it depends on which roshe and what mesh/material that pair uses. i would be careful about wearing them tight and stretching the mesh...i've seen some pairs that rip at the front or side of the toebox and they seemed like they were cause by a tight fit and repeated wear. the mesh is high quality and can take abuse, but only so much...

I only use a few insoles and the the only ones I use are the fabric lined ones. Thes ones that came in split, dfw and mid city packs. I like them bc theyre more comfy, they slip on easily and don't bunch up your socks. All of my roshes' insoles are in the box except for those. Idc if they aren't the right matching insole, they feel better.

I have a pair of free 5.0s and I'm def gonna try them out.

well people still looking for sport reds and sails. one dude on the roshe run fb marketplace is selling a few pairs for $70 + shipping.

sport red size 12

sails size 8,11,12,12.5

I only use a few insoles and the the only ones I use are the fabric lined ones. Thes ones that came in split, dfw and mid city packs. I like them bc theyre more comfy, they slip on easily and don't bunch up your socks. All of my roshes' insoles are in the box except for those. Idc if they aren't the right matching insole, they feel better.

I have a pair of free 5.0s and I'm def gonna try them out.

I like it vice versa...roshe insole in free 5.0 is $$$

A little behind on this, but I'm in Oklahoma and I've never seen another pair of roshes here, I thought I've read a few people on this thread being from around here but have yet to see any pairs new or old and would be pretty shocked if I did

Lol I don't see how a majority of y'all came to the same conclusion every time someone look at you in the street. "Oh he's looking at my roshe, what u think ure better than me?"

I really hope everyone saying "not interested" in the safari pack actually mean it. Haahaa I want them all.

I really hope everyone saying "not interested" in the safari pack actually mean it. Haahaa I want them all.
I'm not thats for sure. Things that bother me are the mesh and the material where the safari design is. Its like the tonal pack which i thought was made pretty cheap and didn't look very nice just IMO

I rarely see anyone in Houston rocking the Roshes.  I was in line at Southside Skatepark for some Janoskis and a couple dudes were rocking Black Sails.  I saw a guy at Memorial City last week with Squads.  That's it.  It's so damn hot & humid here, OG mesh + Houston = NIRVANA. 

Went to Disneyland & California adventures in LA this weekend, spotted a couple roshes. The women's punch, cybers and sport reds. I was rocking the sirens and the mangos. They were comfortable for most part but being on your feet for so long & walking so many miles my feet began tk hurt especially at the ball and heel
I hear flyknits are the best for a DLand trip. I don't have any but I could only imagine. I need to make my way back to visit Mickey & Friends. It's been awhile...
I wore my beater Sails for a 14 hour day at Disneyland and California Adventure. My feet were dying around the 9-10 hr mark. If I could do it again, it would be Free Run 3s with the Roshe insoles.

Also, during that time I saw the Brown/Orange FBs and Tokyo Mids at the park.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom