ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What area are you in? I'm in the Dallas area, so many people have hopped on the trend.
Dallas, too. I had Calaypsos when they came out. Didn't see anyone else rocking roshes till late 2012.

Now, I see them every blue moon. Mostly see typical nike bball athlete sigs and jordans

Cali is now the roshe state. Everywhere I go now I see them. like they said even your momma, mine has 2 pairs lmao

This shoe will go down as a classic for sure.

Last edited:
Dallas, too. I had Calaypsos when they came out. Didn't see anyone else rocking roshes till late 2012.

Now, I see them every blue moon. Mostly see typical nike bball athlete sigs and jordans
Roshes started popping up here earlier this year. I've pretty much seen every recent color way already.

I imagined everyone in cali to have roshes...great weather all year long and a nice breathable shoe. Everyone and there moms probably wear them
you are right about that; i just hope they don't murder the roshe line.
Damn near, it's getting like that in NorCal as well.

As far as whole crews of everyone wearing the same roshe, that's just doing too much now and probably looks ridiculous.
I hate seeing people in a group wearing the same exact shoe model. It comes off as a little corny to me.

Roshes are starting to blow up around my area in Texas too. I remember when there was only one guy who actually had a couple pairs in rotation before they started popping up everywhere lol
that's what im saying. i agree with all your points. 

Damn near, it's getting like that in NorCal as well.

As far as whole crews of everyone wearing the same roshe, that's just doing too much now and probably looks ridiculous.

norcal not a part of cali or am I lost? :x

once I i.d. a pair I'm pretty much done, don't really care for any of the newer cw's. even the mango v2 are mediocre, just bought them since i was unable to get the first version. sirens, calypsos, tropical twist, sport reds and cybers are all i need

norcal not a part of cali or am I lost? :x

once I i.d. a pair I'm pretty much done, don't really care for any of the newer cw's. even the mango v2 are mediocre, just bought them since i was unable to get the first version. sirens, calypsos, tropical twist, sport reds and cybers are all i need

It is, but luiscola was referring to SoCal in his post so I was posting about NorCal

Still can not believe how crazy this shoe has exploded, bringing this up because today at  Serramonte mall, I was eating at the food court, when two kids both wearing team roshe shirts, sirens and stadium greens sat next  to me and kinda glared at me for wearing run of the mill tarps.

Lol, it was as if I was the hypebeast, b/c i wasnt wearing "roshe heat"..

If either of you are on here, its not a good look walking around the mall with matching shirts and shoes.

end/rant.
Haha this is awesome.  I went to Nike Factory today and wore my beater Iggys.  Two people walked by with Yeezy inspired IDs chuckling... 

foooooorrreeeeeal? lol

I'm out in Norcal, seen a dude with tonals. While I had the calypsos an tried to turn his nose up at me... Get a grip dude... it's only a shoe. 

Not too many roshe sightings here in northern va either. I've seen maybe 5 people since I started buying Roshes. Which is pretty nice, since I get compliments quite frequently.

I also live in Northern Virgina I see atleast one pair of roshes a day mostly the recent realses no one really rocks the OG color ways here.

Just one more pair I tell myself :frown:...

Just a quick question, is there a huge difference between 8.5 and a 9 in roshe since the mesh stretches out?

Just a quick question, is there a huge difference between 8.5 and a 9 in roshe since the mesh stretches out?
I personally don't think there is a big difference.  My first pair of Roshes was an 8.5, but my collection now consists of both 8.5 and 9.  For me it depends on the type of socks I am wearing and how fitted I want them to be.  You should be okay with either!

Went to Disneyland & California adventures in LA this weekend, spotted a couple roshes. The women's punch, cybers and sport reds. I was rocking the sirens and the mangos. They were comfortable for most part but being on your feet for so long & walking so many miles my feet began tk hurt especially at the ball and heel

Went to Disneyland & California adventures in LA this weekend, spotted a couple roshes. The women's punch, cybers and sport reds. I was rocking the sirens and the mangos. They were comfortable for most part but being on your feet for so long & walking so many miles my feet began tk hurt especially at the ball and heel

I hear flyknits are the best for a DLand trip. I don't have any but I could only imagine. I need to make my way back to visit Mickey & Friends. It's been awhile...

Pickups today:

Took out the soles out of the Speeds so that they could fit. Gonna see if anyone has them in a 9.5 or 10.

The wmns colorway is actually one of the only 2 roshe pairs i own, the other being the iguanas. I practically beat those to the ground but a good deep cleaning will bring them back to life. But the sz. 8.5 is too fitting for me, i wish they made them in an 11 in wmns. Looks like i got to ID me a pair in sail instead of white :\

there's something about the Roshes... It's amazing when you first get them. but they eventually feel weird after a year (had my pair when they first came out)
anyone else feel the same? Like they make your feet tired?

Still can not believe how crazy this shoe has exploded, bringing this up because today at  Serramonte mall, I was eating at the food court, when two kids both wearing team roshe shirts, sirens and stadium greens sat next  to me and kinda glared at me for wearing run of the mill tarps.

Lol, it was as if I was the hypebeast, b/c i wasnt wearing "roshe heat"..

If either of you are on here, its not a good look walking around the mall with matching shirts and shoes.

end/rant.

All 3 of y'all got issues. Them for the wannabe elitism & you for even noticing. Funny, I don't pay attention to other people laughing, smirking & giggling when I wear my Roshes. That's just too much work for me.

Gotta' wonder the age bracket of most of y'all on this thread. :rofl:

Last edited:
LOL Roshes started out as the odd man out. Now they have this unique vibe that transcended everything.
Definitely not about who wears the best Roshes. :x

I love the shoe so much that I beat mine up, function and style cannot be denied. Who gives a **** about
what other people think. 8)

I think those mint safaris are dope might need to cop a pair. Really wish though they would have came out with a volt safari though
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom