ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I haven't been here in a while. just checking in to see what's good with my roshe peoples...

Hmm, so regular acrylic paint won't do? I want to do some customs, but not bad enough to order the paint and wait for it haha.
When I used to restore jays back then I used createx before that I got my michaels since I couldn't get my hands on angelus. Createx is originally airbrush paint, and very thin so you have to layer it alot. As for how long it lasted that I'm not sure of, but the paint seemed very flexible compared to regular acrylic. If you're going the regular acrylic route, pick up this stuff called textile medium to mix into the paint too. This will give the paint a bit of that flexibility that you need for it to last. If all else fails, Angelus should be available at your local shoe repair store (the ones owned by those Russians or Latinos). Most of the small shoe repair stores in my area carry it (very limited selection of colors) but saves me the hassle of ordering online too.

When I used to restore jays back then I used createx before that I got my michaels since I couldn't get my hands on angelus. Createx is originally airbrush paint, and very thin so you have to layer it alot. As for how long it lasted that I'm not sure of, but the paint seemed very flexible compared to regular acrylic. If you're going the regular acrylic route, pick up this stuff called textile medium to mix into the paint too. This will give the paint a bit of that flexibility that you need for it to last. If all else fails, Angelus should be available at your local shoe repair store (the ones owned by those Russians or Latinos). Most of the small shoe repair stores in my area carry it (very limited selection of colors) but saves me the hassle of ordering online too.

Ah, I'll look around for some small shoe repair stores locally then. Thanks!

You got any numbers I could try calling mp junkies I would love to pick up a pair
(510)483-3650 This Nike outlet is in San Leandro, CA. They had Black Wovens, Squardron Green Woven, and Florals from what I've seen from there.

Last edited:
(510)483-3650 This Nike outlet is in San Leandro, CA. They had Black Wovens, Squardron Green Woven, and Florals from what I've seen from there.

Thanks so much hopefully I can get my size that will be an awesome pick up

Angelus should be available at your local shoe repair store (the ones owned by those Russians or Latinos). Most of the small shoe repair stores in my area carry it (very limited selection of colors) but saves me the hassle of ordering online too.

Was going to post exactly that. Picked some Angelus paint from the shoe repair store at my local mall a few years back ago.

Someone posted on ebay a

DS Volt DFW for $80 shipped size 11

DS Strata DFW for $80 shipped size 11.5

if anyone is looking for them this is a pretty good deal.

Sweatshirt NoLuv Cammalleri- Lewis ex this guy is on teamroshe marketplace and has stadiums vnds size 10 nvm they sold but he has other good deals plus 20 shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom