ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Here's a clearer version of the Zoom Roshe BBs above... The product/color code looks to be 630913-800

630913-001

Also a CREDIBLE source did mention "variety" was to come a few hundred pages back. :wink:

Sorry...but, where did you get these were a Roshe Basketball shoe?

JM

I wish we had a nike clearance in hawaii! :/
I killed it yesterday at the Nike Clearance Store in Conroe, TX yesterday. FSR of Khaki NRG'S for $49 less 20%. Grabbed my 12 finally. Also saw a pair of Tokyos for the same price. There was a few pair of Gray and Red trails as well. Couldn't believe I found a pair of "South Beach" flyknit one's in my size for $80. Also grabbed gray Janoskis and some Paul Rodriguez Gucci lows both for $39 minus the discount. Great day yesterday.

How much do you guys think these will be worth after the sell out? I'm trying to see if its worth copping them from size?

Quick question the dark purple on Id is that the same purple as the lakers color or like Phoenix suns

Quick question the dark purple on Id is that the same purple as the lakers color or like Phoenix suns

I think the Roshe Run ID thread is where this question should be and there are many sample photos for you to look at to compare which purple it is.

JM, the team roshe Instagram was posting a bunch of those render pictures and said they were Roshe BB. However, did they say they weren't necessarily releasing or going into production.

Another image of the black sails with the new box. Out of all the roshes releasing this year, I can't wait for these to re release!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom