ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ah 400+ for running casual wear shoes??? the hype is too real
mean.gif
fixed. You can do nothing but be comfy in roshes.
roll.gif

Can someone link me to the site where I can purchase replacement laces? I keep forgetting to bookmark it -_-

Will be on the lookout for Sport Reds. Needs them. I have the Gamma's so i'm good on the Sails.

So I've been starring at these 2 for weeks and feel like I like the one to the left more. Thats the one I purchased, but not sure why Nike would make 2 of the almost same colored ones. Does anyone else have both of these or wonder the same?

I got both Tarps & Cybers. Like them both the same. Yes the colorways are similar but just different enough for me. Both are :smokin

Matter fact if you had Iguanas.......you could say the Tarps are the illegitimate baby of Iguanas & Cybers. :lol:

saw the roshe runs highs.

just wanna say these have officially jumped the shark.

r.i.p.

you guys better take advantage of those discounts.

I haven't talked to my wife yet, but I'm almost positive that her moms discount is a bit more than 10%. I wanna say it's closer to 20 or so.

But you're definitely right, need to take advantage. Hopefully the local Macy's has em on deck.

Thunder Blues came in the mail today 
nthat.gif

Shout out to David Vongkhamchanh on the TR Marketplace. Don't know if you're on NT but if you are, thanks brother
happy.gif

Super stoked. I don't feel like this shoe gets enough credit.lol
damn nice cop ! best premiums out of those 3.

so is it safe to assume the og 3 will be rereleased constantly ?

I actually have NO problems with this. Can't ever have too many Sport Reds or Black/Sails.

however, why can't they rerelease other colorways? if Nike is truly reading this forum, they'd know by now that other colors are more in demand than the OG 3. Gimme another (realistic) shot at Siren Reds and Speed Yellows.

size 12 Calypso's pre owned on FeeBay going for $600 BIN

:lol:

I'm laughing at whomever wins that auction and posts it here. Straight up.
$600? child please.

anyone know if i can phone order directly from a champs sports store and have it shipped to me or another store?

if yes, can y'all post the phone number of one that y'all know has the Mango V2s in stock, please? no champs in austin has them. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom