ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

why hold onto shoes to keep em DS? never understood this logic
mean.gif
This. I mean unless you already made the choice to sell them at purchase then I really see no point. But who am I to tell people what to spend their money on=P

Last edited:
Do the asian exclusives such as the white swoosh pack fit the same as the og mesh here? Or are they a bit tighter?

Do the asian exclusives such as the white swoosh pack fit the same as the og mesh here? Or are they a bit tighter?
I would say they fit the same in terms of sizing but the mesh does not allow you to move your toes as freely
tongue.gif

I would say they fit the same in terms of sizing but the mesh does not allow you to move your toes as freely
tongue.gif
so they're tighter? lol because I'm a size 9.5 and there's this pair from the white swoosh pack that is a 9. Would I be able to manage? I have a pair that's size 9 and it is very very TTS if that makes sense. I just get size 9.5 because it's roomier but 9s in og mesh im okay with.

so they're tighter? lol because I'm a size 9.5 and there's this pair from the white swoosh pack that is a 9. Would I be able to manage? I have a pair that's size 9 and it is very very TTS if that makes sense. I just get size 9.5 because it's roomier but 9s in og mesh im okay with.
It is definitely more restrictive and to be safe I would go with the 9.5. If a 9 is snug on you in any other mesh then go for a 9.5 with these. The mesh isnt like tighter like FBs are its just the mesh is not flexible at all meaning it doesnt stretch with the movement of your feet and toes.The mesh is pretty hard actually if that makes sense. Don't settle for a small size in roshes. I think you can find a 9.5 in the white swoosh pack anyway:smile:

Sorry trying to help as best I can, If I was home and not at work I could describe it better but I am just going off memory from last time I wore mine=P

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for those size? exclusives to drop!

Am I the only seeing it as a great post-game purchase after game 4 of the finals tonight? 
roll.gif

Patiently waiting for those size? exclusives to drop!

Am I the only seeing it as a great post-game purchase after game 4 of the finals tonight? 
roll.gif

Hey what time and what page has the links and is it the like page size? On Facebook that will get the link also

Last edited:
It is definitely more restrictive and to be safe I would go with the 9.5. If a 9 is snug on you in any other mesh then go for a 9.5 with these. The mesh isnt like tighter like FBs are its just the mesh is not flexible at all meaning it doesnt stretch with the movement of your feet and toes.The mesh is pretty hard actually if that makes sense. Don't settle for a small size in roshes. I think you can find a 9.5 in the white swoosh pack anyway:smile:

Sorry trying to help as best I can, If I was home and not at work I could describe it better but I am just going off memory from last time I wore mine=P
alright thanks fam much appreciated! Guess you saved my wallet for now 
wink.gif

yea i need a DS pair of Sails so i can continue to beat the pair i have now.. best colorway of all time IMO
How are the calypsos working out for you bro!... :frown: I will never let that go. Hahahah jk, have you gotten a hold of SpecialFX? I haven't seen him on here recently.

Hey what time and what page has the links and is it the like page size? On Facebook that will get the link also

Thought the same question to myself earlier, then I thought to myself "if only there were some website that I could go to where I could tell it what I'm looking for and it would help me find websites and information and such". Sigh... Maybe someday I guess.

Jokes aside, if my calculations are correct, they drop at 6 in the AM there which is midnight central time in the states, and they're putting the links on their twitter and FB

How are the calypsos working out for you bro!...
frown.gif
I will never let that go. Hahahah jk, have you gotten a hold of SpecialFX? I haven't seen him on here recently.
hahah theyre great man. sorry dude, your time will come lol .. and na your right i havent seen him here in a minute

Back
Top Bottom