ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just assumed it was closer to the original retail price. Didnt expect to pay more than $200 combined for both pairs :x Never mind

Yeah, that guy has had it at $300 forever now; I got then last year even they dropped. The other three never hit Swoosh/NDC and I was too cheap to pay retail. Even a few months ago a guy on here had Stadiums and I tried to haggle over $5 so he just ignored me completely. Good looking out though
no prob, the one I'm talking about is an auction though.

so my friend is heading to thailand this whole month.. any love for roshes there that I should tell her to look out for?

133 shipped each and if you order both, you're definitely getting hit with a customs fee...PASS
sick.gif
not true.. people ordered both AM Lites from Part 1 from Size? and no custom fees at all

copped my Mowabbs though, off to bed

If the Urban Safaris were US $ I would have jumped on them but now, I'm sitting here debating wondering if it will actually sell out. LOL

I have no idea if my order went through when I finished checking out with Paypal I was redirected back to the website and got this message "There is insufficient inventory to purchase {1} units of the product for catalog entry {0}" but I got an email from paypal that I sent funds to size. Man who knows.

Got a 9.5 in the Mowabb, wasn't really feeling the other pair that much. Hopefully I get confirmed and everything, they went hella fast and I was having trouble because I was on my iPhone. Guys who got orders through let me know what time of emails you receive, so far I only got a Paypal email.

Got a 9.5 in the Mowabb, wasn't really feeling the other pair that much. Hopefully I get confirmed and everything, they went hella fast and I was having trouble because I was on my iPhone. Guys who got orders through let me know what time of emails you receive, so far I only got a Paypal email.
i recieved an email from PayPal, and a confimation email from Size?

Now for the fun question how many people in the excitement ordered the wrong size due to it being UK sizing? (There's always at least one person):wink:

Back
Top Bottom