ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, wish I was able to check my phone while at work last night.

Really wanted those Mowabb's. One of my all-time favorite c/w's. Damn!

If anybody's willing to let go of a pair for retail or consider a trade, LMK!

does anyone know if the premium safari pack will be coming to the states? it seems their only available on afew-store.com and size?
Will size? Have any other good releases in the near future?
there is a part 3 of the Urban Safari pack coming soon. I am assuming you bought part 1 correct? because that was a Great release.... besides those they release every nike sportwear QS

I wonder what Part III'll look like.
nerd.gif
could it possibly be just the jackets you think?  although, i would like to see a mowabb cw on flyknits 

could it possibly be just the jackets you think?  although, i would like to see a mowabb cw on flyknits 
i dont think its just the jackets, according to their twitter those are one-of-one exclusives made just for their contest.. Flyknits would be great, I would be excited about a Dunk as well

i dont think its just the jackets, according to their twitter those are one-of-one exclusives made just for their contest.. Flyknits would be great, I would be excited about a Dunk as well
true true.  dunks wouldn't be half bad either.  dont usually wear dunks anymore, but if it does come out as part 3, i just might have to cop

I had both urban in cart messed up my address now I got my stuff saved I'm waiting to see what these will look like cause if there nice I'm camping again
no need to "camp" when they release at an exact time.?. just log on a minute before and buy em... not like they release at a random time in which you would need to be "camping" on ur computer

Last edited:
no need to "camp" when they release at an exact time.?. just log on a minute before and buy em... not like they release at a random time in which you would need to be "camping" on ur computer

And what about the gpx blue hero are they girls or boys and do I need to camp for them

these are going to be highly sought after due to the limited nature of them

glad i could get my 9.5 (uk 8.5)

nice pickups guys!  only thing i dont like about the black size? roshes is that rainbow-looking pull tab. they should've just kept it that green instead of splitting the colors.  the same thing for the mowabb pair.  should've just kept it a straight orange pull tab

What if they took the part 3 and turned it into an fb any thoughts on that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom