ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got order confirmation, was able to pick up both pairs. Free shipping, no tax, and assuming there's no custom fees, roughly 126 per pair. Pretty amped and not too salty on the price, considering Nike iD Roshes are 130-something with tax. 

Now for the fun question how many people in the excitement ordered the wrong size due to it being UK sizing? (There's always at least one person)
wink.gif
hahah i learned my lesson when i copped the Milans overseas

seem to have gotten my 10 uk- 11us. ordered 10uk, apparently they converted to 11 as that is what they confirmed on my email due to ship to US. Lets hope?

this was just tweeted by size? " Our confirmation emails can take up to 2 hours to be delivered on release days"

Had them and was ready to go, then double checked the price conversion and by the time I went back to complete they were gone. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

Copped the Mowabbs, wasn't really feeling the black pair, I honestly thought they would sit, glad I acted on my pair as fast as possible

really nothing like the mowabbs IMO out right now - enjoy the khaki, royal, orange combo and kinda feel like the black and pink is overplayed at this point. Looking forward to seeing the details in person. Not thrilled about 130 but honestly cooler than FBs to me at this stage of the game so I am fine with it in the end.....

Well that was unexpected that they'd sell out. Must have been really limited. LOL
I'm not so sure, online perhaps but they have over 20 stores throughout Europe I'm sure they kept the bulk of their supply for their stores.

Congrats to those who got them that I haven't even seen on this thread before lol

Easy bro... as much as you have given to this thread and active as you are I am sure someone has your back if you need a pair. You should know by now-- the beasts are just getting beastier by the day.. this too shall pass- it all comes full circle- never did I think I would get some of the ltd. stuff I have but karma is a -----. Trust me on that one.

damn missed out on the Mowabbs in 9.5, had them in cart but was sold out when I was typing card info :frown: (if anyone ordered a wrong us size 9 or 9.5 lmk!)

Too bad, for once there is a European drop and they sell out in 10 minutes..

on the good side, money saved for my NYC trip this summer! 
pimp.gif

Easy bro... as much as you have given to this thread and active as you are I am sure someone has your back if you need a pair. You should know by now-- the beasts are just getting beastier by the day.. this too shall pass- it all comes full circle- never did I think I would get some of the ltd. stuff I have but karma is a -----. Trust me on that one.

That's true. But its kinda weird to see new faces popping up when a new roshe drops. Same thing happened with the mint FB's so no hate attended just Congrats. Hope you will actually enjoy and wear your pair.

Last edited:
Damn, literally slept on these! Watching tv and straight up fell asleep, well looks like it's the secondary market for me

Newbiesssss!!! size? always do a restock on their collabs so chill
true, they did restock their past AM Lite collabs, but they just tweeted that these will not be restocked. Seeing as they didnt say that about Part 1 of the Urban Safari pack, it seems like there is validity to that claim

Back
Top Bottom