ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Underrated cw imo..

the red toe or whatever make them look even more girly.... blk/gray w pink guts with speckles & a red toe...o ok
he could have a small foot & is copping mens & womens cw's...still a lot of wasted space with the placement of the stacks

He could of copped men's, women's & pre-school colorways. It don't matter. Take away OG mesh 2012 & 2013 batch, City Mids & Mint FBs.....I'd be hard pressed to find another coppable colorway much less THAT many.

To each his own thou.....

i agree with that ...just giving him an out :lol:

personally i have

2 blk sails
2 red's
sirens
iggys
cybers
tarps
crimsons
dark royals
blk wovens
iggy wovens
v'2
fb mints

so thats 14 right there unless i forgot a set or 2

but hes got 36 & counting :wow:

Last edited:
the red toe or whatever make them look even more girly.... blk/gray w pink guts with speckles & a red toe...o ok
he could have a small foot & is copping mens & womens cw's...still a lot of wasted space with the placement of the stacks

He could of copped men's, women's & pre-school colorways. It don't matter. Take away OG mesh 2012 & 2013 batch, City Mids & Mint FBs.....I'd be hard pressed to find another coppable colorway much less THAT many.

personally i have

2 blk sails
2 red's
sirens
iggys
cybers
tarps
crimsons
dark royals
blk wovens
iggy wovens
v'2
fb mints

plus all MIDs,FWs,TONALs,WMNs & ASIA

personally i have

2 blk sails
2 red's
sirens
iggys
cybers
tarps
crimsons
dark royals
blk wovens
iggy wovens
v'2
fb mints

plus all MIDs,FWs,TONALs,WMNs & ASIA

damn i totally forgot about tonals i have 3 of the 4 so i have 17 pairs

mids suck ,the trails suck, flywires & asia's are ok but the price tag is nuts

Oneness canceled my order for gamma greens and team red saying I paid the invoice then sell them on me **** them

Oneness canceled my order for gamma greens and team red saying I paid the invoice then sell them on me **** them
my futile attempt at deciphering this post.

"Oneness cancelled my order for gamma green and team red roshes. I paid the invoice; thus, Oneness should honor the transaction and sell the roshes to me. FCK them." 

edit -

Oneness may have oversold their stock. They were bombarded yesterday with emails/calls/requests. 

Last edited:
Any other tips on how to paint roshes swoosh? Besides using angelus paint, 1 ounce off of turtlefeathers, about 3 layers, and then applying the acrylic finisher for more sustainability. Anything else I'm missing here?

my futile attempt at deciphering this post.

"Oneness cancelled my order for gamma green and team red roshes. I paid the invoice; thus, Oneness should honor the transaction and sell the roshes to me. FCK them." 

edit -

Oneness may have oversold their stock. They were bombarded yesterday with emails/calls/requests. 

Ohh another thing I had a problem with was there staff they had such bad attitudes

Any other tips on how to paint roshes swoosh? Besides using angelus paint, 1 ounce off of turtlefeathers, about 3 layers, and then applying the acrylic finisher for more sustainability. Anything else I'm missing here?
Use a fine brush, tape off the area around the swoosh, be patient in between coats.

Just picked up the Team Red and Blue Hero colorways locally. I'll post pics later tonight.

Just the Gammas and Heros for me.

Not a huge fan of the Maroons. Camos are ugly to me. The white/blue mids are not bad.

My thoughts exactly. After gamma greens, I think I'm done for a looooong time. It's og mesh or bust for me. Wide feet don't really cope well with the dfws/fbs/etc.

Thanks for the help but, yes those are the beaches. And I'm only asking about a restock because I'm trying to pickup a size 6 for the lady.

That's gonna be tough Jon. If I knew you were in need, I would've helped you out when I got my gf her size 6. I doubt they'll restock those small sizes though....hopefully, I'm wrong :smile:

Btw...shout out again to miss christina for helping me get that 6. Sorry I forgot your NT name!

Last edited:
So I exchanged my size 10 fbs to finishline because they were messed up and they sent me a size 10 ds. today I receive a 9.5 for both and I never paid for them do you think they charged my credit card or what?

Last edited:
So I exchanged my size 10 fbs to finishline because they were messed up and they sent me a size 10 ds today I receive a 9.5 for both and I never paid for them do you think they charged my credit card or what
Stecky. No Hate. But seriously. Use some punctuation please. It is really hard to understand what you are saying when we don't know where the periods and questions lie. 

Back
Top Bottom