ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How long till the 3 lows hit mainstream outlets. last 3 and I'm out for good...or until fresh colorways come out lol

With all the talks of multiple pairs recently, here's a little informal survey for us to see how many of us are really hoarding Roshes.
laugh.gif

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/showpoll.asp?qid=173981&sid=btowzz0pfgddcxd173981&new=True

Last edited:
Damn it really does. Looks almost like the bottom of the stadiums. Give it a black swoosh and BAM! UnStadiums or reverse stadiums
tongue.gif

Word...didn't think of that. A black swoosh would give them a more masculine look. Damn there are so many ways to customize the 3 new summer color-ways. Can't wait :smokin

is it safe to say the safari pack is long gone or does anyone know if they will drop stateside? NEED THOSE

So I exchanged my size 10 fbs to finishline because they were messed up and they sent me a size 10 ds. today I receive a 9.5 for both and I never paid for them do you think they charged my credit card or what?
Am I the only one who has difficulty following over HALF of what he says? No offense stecky.

Nice idea man now lets see if everyone actually does it.
Since the thread doesn't move as fast as it did before maybe people will actually see the poll and click on it. I'm kind of curious now too to see where most of us are.

I know TR did a survey of its members earlier but with the recent releases, I wonder what most people's Roshe count is.

Ohh alright thanks cause I definitely need them for my collection

Stecky. No Hate. But seriously. Use some punctuation please. It is really hard to understand what you are saying when we don't know where the periods and questions lie. 

Am I the only one who has difficulty following over HALF of what he says? No offense stecky.

My bad sorry finishline I only charged me for the 2 pairs not 4 so I just got 146$ for free. From finishline messing up

I'm at about 25 pairs 13 are all different doubles of iggys, squads, v2s and black sails and 3 pairs of mint FBs and 2 pairs of sirens are on the way...I'm Gona end up being a hoarder :smh:

Last edited:
2:15 pm intrested how much this spikes by this time tomorrow
Unless the link gets posted on TRs twitter or IG page, I doubt we'll get much activity.

But then again, there are the lurkers who frequent this thread all the time! LOL

Does anyone here know a legit and reliable store in TMall that sells OG Roshe's? 

There are so many of them and I think some are fake.

Edit: I've read that 90 percent of TMall sellers are legit. Is that true?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom