ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Quick question would any of you guys consider collecting/owning up to 100 pairs of roshe? That wud be ridiculous.
I would consider it but at that qty, it would make it very hard to hide all the shoe boxes from the wifey! LOL 
roll.gif

[COLOR=#red]Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

EDIT: I'm probably gonna 1 up another after d e beat ups info. Damn this guy always pulls through.

People actually are at 31+... Im at 8 going to be at 10 when the IDs come and the gamma greens release local. I had two pairs come in yesterday (cybers & stadiums) and my parents were getting mad at me for wasting money on the same shoes just in different colors. I have to start sending my shoe orders to my girlfriends house so i dont get caught lol

Im 18. I cant imagine how you fellas with wifeys react hahah

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

hmmmm...whats the 3rd?

I LOVE YOU MAN!

best news i've read all day. d e beatup stay with that legit info. :smokin

best news i've read all day. d e beatup stay with that legit info. :smokin

Seriously. Thanks a LOT.

This year is probably gonna be the year people actually camp for roshes. I know I would if those calypsos are coming back

Damn D e beatup just dropped the biggest news in history lol it's about to get hectic in here...what have you done...

Last edited:
Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho
wink.gif
this man is the truth! Christmas is coming early! 

Can somebody tell me if these are really as comfortable as they look? Heard its like walking with a cloud

Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho
wink.gif
Definitely going to start saving, Going to double up for sure
happy.gif

Always appreciated what you do for NT homie.

Jdizz- nice pick ups! you should do a comparison between the atomic red with sirens and how does the mesh feel on those mids?

Back
Top Bottom