ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't like how the new red boxes throws off the look of my nice symmetric stacks of Roshes! /OCD 
roll.gif
THIS. LOL
laugh.gif

those that ordered the Urban Safaris, did yall order both pairs together? Who delivered, UPS, USPS, FEDEX?

Word, need some high quality, dslr, cannon, 3D, 1080p on feet of the blue heros and gamma greens. So I could pull the trigger thanks

Last edited:
I wonder how the gamma greens would look compared to the mint safaris coming out next weeks...They kinda look the same to me.

Last edited:
Damn there are way too many Roshe colorways coming out now I can't even keep up. It seems like everytime i come back to this thread someone is posting new colorways on the horizon to be released.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's good becuase they're trying to appease the masses with all these camo/tye dye/eccentric colors. But a part of me feels like they're diverting from the essence of the shoe which was simplicty.

Obviously the good is that it's an easy shoe to cop with a low price point, but now it feels like the market is getting over saturated. I'm seeing more and more people getting out of the Roshe Game. But i know for everyone 1 person that leaves 10 more are there to fill that place.

i guess now for me I'm enjoying the hunt for the OGs. Because when i got into Roshes, i bought 8 pairs in less than 2 months. But now there seems like 5 new colorways release every month. i don't seem to have the same enthusiasm about the shoe as i did before. But at the end of the day, for Nike it's only about one thing........

If it doesn't make dollars...It doesn't make sense.

Got my size urban safaris in yesterday. Pretty damn quick and i'm on the west coast. They're shipped in the plastic bags in case anyone was curious. delivered by USPS.

Prefer the mowabbs over the black ones. Even though it was the other way around initially from pics.

Last edited:
^Agreed I see about 30 to 40 pairs of roshes coming out by the end of this year. Wovens, summer 2013 colorways, tye dyes, camos, safari pack, canvas, those leaked photos of the hazard pack, roshe free runs, premiums, plus restocks and who knows what else they will release by the end of the year....It's cool they got so many concepts and ideas for the roshe but they needa slow down...releasing the same model shoe every month it's Gona get boring like jordans...but that's never Gona happen.

Last edited:
You got to love Finishline and their @%$ backwards way of managing their inventory. I put my order in for the Team Red colorway yesterday. I thought since this wasn't a "Jordan Retro" release, I would be good changing my ship address from my credit card billing to my work. I'm never home during UPS drop off and hate that my UPS guy leaves the shoes on my front door. I got a call two hours later from FNL saying that they needed to confirm my shipping address since it's different than billing. I did and she said my order will continue processing and will ship soon. This morning as I was ordering my gamma green and blue hero pair , I saw a FSR of the Team Red again. I could have EASILY ordered another pair in my size if I wanted to but I thought I was good. I just got a CANCELLATION email from them saying the Team Red product is out of stock. I called their CSR to complain and they said since my order was put on hold for the shipping address verification, they gave my shoes to another customer and now the product is sold out. 
mad.gif
 What the HELL!? Stupid Finishline. Make sure your billing matches your shipping on ALL orders or you'll get a cancellation like me. I'm sure i'll catch another pair later on when it releases on the other online sites but it's so annoying that FNL can't accurately process orders.

Last edited:
Got my size urban safaris in yesterday. Pretty damn quick and i'm on the west coast. They're shipped in the plastic bags in case anyone was curious. delivered by USPS.

Prefer the mowabbs over the black ones. Even though it was the other way around initially from pics.
So is there any redness on the toebox of the blacks?

everyone check your local sheikhs. Ontario mills had snow camos, team reds, hero blues and a few others on shelves

snow camos came in the new nsw box but my team reds were in the brown nsw box. anyone else get team reds in the old box?

Last edited:
everyone check your local sheikhs. Ontario mills had snow camos, team reds, hero blues and a few others on shelves

snow camos came in the new nsw box but my team reds were in the brown nsw box. anyone else get team reds in the old box?
Good looking out. Headed to the Mills tonight for the Improv and will definitely make a little stop at Sheikhs.

Last edited:
Noob here but what's the difference of the 2012 and 2013 iguanas? Just got my first pair and i'm amazed how comfortable they are. This is coming from someone who wears a lot of flyknits and lunarracers. 

Noob here but what's the difference of the 2012 and 2013 iguanas? Just got my first pair and i'm amazed how comfortable they are. This is coming from someone who wears a lot of flyknits and lunarracers. 
Nice! Gonna guess your a runner? Cause lunar racers are LEGIT!

haha umm no difference really. Actually I dont think there are any differences period. lol

Nice! Gonna guess your a runner? Cause lunar racers are LEGIT!

haha umm no difference really. Actually I dont think there are any differences period. lol
Thanks for the info. I was just curious cause the first page of this thread says 2012 OG and then 2013 mesh. 

I'm not a runner but i go to the gym often and cardio is a big part of my work out lol. 

for jo koy? nice.. thinking of checking him out next week hahah
Yup! Never seen any of his acts before but he should be funny to watch still based on what I heard. That, and you could never go wrong with Filipino jokes! LOL

Nice to see the IE in here.

When I first moved out here a few years ago I had never heard of a place called the Inland Empire. Now I tell people I live next to Day Day to try and explain to them where Rancho Cucamonga is! ahahaha 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom