ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yup! Never seen any of his acts before but he should be funny to watch still based on what I heard. That, and you could never go wrong with Filipino jokes! LOL

When I first moved out here a few years ago I had never heard of a place called the Inland Empire. Now I tell people I live next to Day Day to try and explain to them where Rancho Cucamonga is! ahahaha 
laugh.gif
hahaha, i always have to reference alex morgan before someone realizes where DB is at. 

I would love to see a comparison shot of the gamma greens and tropical twist.... in HD/SD don't matter to me. 

I have no idea who delivered I came home from work n they were at my door. Very nice surprise haha

Last edited:
Gamma greens are sooo nice!!color> they are really close to the stadium greens, 1 shade lighter. I will post a comparison pic when i get home. a black swoosh would have made them perfect!

Last edited:
Checked my local shiekh and nothing, anyone in the bay area tryin to scoop a pair of the redish camo's for me in a 13?  I'm out in the east bay Vallejo. 

Last edited:
you will regret it later on when they are sold out going for $100+. i cant stop looking at my pair.

I can't stop looking at my picture it really looks good overall and they are TTS for me. Probably 80% chance that I will keep that. I just can't keep up right now too many Roshes coming out I can't cop them all :frown:

edited : BowsandArrows will drop the safari pack on the 28th

Last edited:
Checked my local shiekh and nothing, anyone in the bay area tryin to scoop a pair of the redish camo's for me in a 13?  I'm out in the east bay Vallejo. 
I took a trip to my local shiek as well and all they had in stock was the black and grey camos, gammas, team reds, and heroes. I'm assuming they'll be receiving an upcoming shipment early next week on the rest of the camo colorways.

What's good, Niketalk! Just made this account, feel like I should start posting and contributing and stop lurking.
First things first, The Great Mall of Milpitas in Cali has the youth size Roshes in and 2 tiger camo colorways. They also got the Team Reds and the Gamma Greens, but no Blue Heroes. They also did not come with the new Nike red box, which was weird. Kinda like thought the brown box though because it blends in with my other Roshes and does not throw anything off in a way. Hope this helps anyone and glad I finally joined this discussion!

Gamma greens are sooo nice!! they are really close to the stadium greens, 1 shade lighter. I will post a comparison pic when i get home. a black swoosh would have made them perfect!
 def a sleeper hit compared to how much attention the red and blue were receiving. best of the three.

def a sleeper hit compared to how much attention the red and blue were receiving. best of the three.
Agreed.  I wanted the Blues the most, but once I saw the Green, those are the ones.  Just playing the waiting game.

Back
Top Bottom