ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Unds'd my challenge red safaris yesterday.

Sup NT...quick question.  For those of you painting your roshe's, what kind of paint are you using...angelus?  I recently scooped up the black and blue leopard fb's, but I want to color in the swoosh to a volt to make it stand out.  Not sure if regular acrylic or angelus paint would hold up. Any tips are appreciated since this would be my 1st attempt at "customizing" any of my shoes! Thanks
Yeah, Angelus will hold up. I painted the swooshes black on my Crimsons. Make SURE you paint thin layers and allow each one to dry before applying the next. Otherwise, you'll see streaks. I didn't tape mine off and just went at it with the brush that came on the cap. I would have preferred to use a real thin flat brush though, but couldn't find one around the house.  Good luck!
That tan line, need to work on it
Sorry, but..
laugh.gif

Finally landed the team reds from FNL in an 8.5 this morning. The option wasnt there anymore as soon as I finished checking out anymore though. Hoping I don't get that cancellation email. Gamma Greens will be up next and I should be good for a while. 

Finally got my first pair of roshes! Really impressed with them. How have I not got a pair before this? The comfort is unbelievable. Thanks to droberto on helping me get these!

sadly...still ugly
Yeah, making this the first 3M use is disappointing.
dunno why they havent implemented 3m swooshes on the roshes yet
Could't agree more. Although now that we know its one of their options hopefully we soon see them on other roshe models soon. 

...and MasterRoshe, when I responded to Master Roshe I thought I was responding to you. There are two of you....
nerd.gif

Ugh, my sport reds from eastbay literally moved 15 minutes of road time today and now I have to wait until tomorrow to get them.

Could't agree more. Although now that we know its one of their options hopefully we soon see them on other roshe models soon. 

...and MasterRoshe, when I responded to Master Roshe I thought I was responding to you. There are two of you....
nerd.gif

LOL I am the real MasterRoshe lol Jk there's also another guy who has his default pic as MasterRoshi. I'm personally just a Dbz fan that's why I chose that username I thought it was a clever pun. And I've had my iguanas since they first came out.

Finally got my first pair of roshes! Really impressed with them. How have I not got a pair before this? The comfort is unbelievable. Thanks to droberto on helping me get these!
Just picked up a pair from ebay for 79 shipped, not too bad considering most wanted close to a benjamin. These will look great out on my boat. Thanks for the pics, repped.

Back
Top Bottom