ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

HoH (pic) and Champs at the local mall have iguanas. My size in stock too.. [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Which mall is this? I need to swap out some for half a size bigger.

Hey fam , hardcore lurker here and I mean that haha. I literally lurked through 145 pages of this thread and scoured for info on releases . Was really impressed at how helpful you guys are in helping a fellow broshe out . So I decided to make one haha . Well ive been on a mission about 3 months ago to cop as many roshes I can without paying retail . It hasn't been so successful since im a size 14 [im a pretty tall and athletic guy] but so far it feels great to save money . My collection so far [dfw qs strata grey and Crimson , mango v2 , cybers , and for no reason I copped the solarsoft moccasin qs digital pink]
Well enough talk . TLDR: what up

If you mean the older women's cw no they are a bit different than mens og mesh. If you mean the fb's that some refer to as sprites totally different material...hope that helps.
Thanks! And yeah I meant the older women's cw

Copped the Iguana's at Baybrook mall in Houston a little while ago. $50 gift card brough it to $25 out of my pocket. I am not mad.

Last edited:
s/o to over30andwhat for posting the link about the size exlusive. Also for Stussykyd for updating me about the link. Got a little bit of problem when I put the wrong city on my shipping address but that wasn't a big deal.

Last edited:
Shiekh in The Woodlands Mall had iggys, volts, the new newsprint/hero blue tonals and one of the other new tonals. They had plenty of sizes but not mine. I might have copped the blue tonals if they would have had 14s.

Shiekh in The Woodlands Mall had iggys, volts, the new newsprint/hero blue tonals and one of the other new tonals. They had plenty of sizes but not mine. I might have copped the blue tonals if they would have had 14s.
Also saw the blue tonals/splits today too at the Shiekh in Ontario Mills and if I didn't tell myself that I was done buying more Roshes for now, I would have picked it up too. Out of the new set, the blue/black looked best followed by the yellow/blue. I was disappointed to see the black/pinkish red one had the same under mesh that the mids had so the toe box of the shoe has pinkish accents coming through. But overall I'm not a fan of the striped pull tabs as it throws off the colorblocking of all the shoes.

Also saw the blue tonals/splits today too at the Shiekh in Ontario Mills and if I didn't tell myself that I was done buying more Roshes for now, I would have picked it up too. Out of the new set, the blue/black looked best followed by the yellow/blue. I was disappointed to see the black/pinkish red one had the same under mesh that the mids had so the toe box of the shoe has pinkish accents coming through. But overall I'm not a fan of the striped pull tabs as it throws off the colorblocking of all the shoes.
Yeah, the pull tabs bother me too, but I might pick some of the blue/black ones anyway. Of that pack (actually, out of all of the tonals) they're the only one I really like.

Picked up one of those stackable shelves from target. Works out perfectly..
happy.gif

Props to shadowkhan, and whoever else helped with the come up

Back
Top Bottom