ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yea i'll check hopefully in socal thanks 

If not in SoCal, go to your local Footlocker/HOH and have them stock locate them in Houston, specifically Baybrook Mall. Got mine there Saturday. They even had them on shelves in Sheikh's.

Tbh I don't know if I like the Orange Leopard FB as a whole, or if I just like the orange midsole... 
indifferent.gif

I'm visiting family out in MN and went to Mall of America and bought a pair of Iggys from Champs. Just an FYI if anyone is out here and is looking for a pair.

Got my iguanas in Houston too champs greenspoint they got camos in all colors too and footaction had the orange ones some have the all black with dark swoosh and some stores have the ones with the grey

Just a heads up for anyone interested in the new dark grey/ lime sole mid I saw them today at footaction.

Last edited:

Ended up paying $170 for these. I probably got beat in the head but it's alright. Couldn't resist anymore. And the swoosh is green, its just the lighting in the pic thats making it a different color.

Congrats man, that was really beautiful.  Awesome to see how happy you make her.  You definitely win the award for the most creative ids.

Last edited:
I posted this in the ID forum too but I thought I might as well post here too cause I really haven't said anything in a good WHILEEE. 

But my favorite cw came in this past week. 

I LOVE VOLT. 

Back
Top Bottom