ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yeah, black would tone it down but idk, this pink in person is on a whole 'nother level. Maybe leave them out in the sun for a few days and let them fade haha
lot of people dont realize how loud these hot punches are. when i got them i had to put my sunglasses on at first

Those Volt Greens are nice. I wish they made a size 12...those would've been scooped up a long time ago!

I paid for the EMS shipping or something like that. I didn't request anything special, and they came double boxed. Maybe because she wears a size 6 and 2 of her boxes are about the size of a 12 in mens haha

So if you cop at least 2 pairs, they'll double box? Can any Broshes confirm this?

Those look awesome man. Info on the laces? Thank you.
Laces are from the women's hot punch you see above. Had to jack them from my girl's pair.

..that green pair though!! 
eek.gif

hey broshe's I'm debating on ordering the hot punches for 60$. not sure if i should since it seems pretty bright. lol does anyone have any pics of them wearing it?

Last edited:
Heads up to the LA heads...

- Footland Sports in Little Tokyo has the dark royals in either 9.5/10.5, can't remember which.
- Shiekh in Glendale has volts, black sails, and sport reds in the larger sizes (11>).
- Shiekh in Burbank has sirens in 11.5.
- Shiekh in Beverly has speed yellows in larger sizes, (11>).
All this info is a few days old, so apologies if the shoes stated aren't in stock anymore.

If anyone has any leads to sz12/12.5 dark royals, pm a brother!

Last edited:
For the big-footers out there who need size 14's, now would be a good time to check on Ebay.  Especially, if you've been having a hard time finding the siren red's.  There are also speed yellow's, stadium green's and knicks' in that size. 

Last edited:

These sneakers are so infectious, everyone around me wants them... and they're not even sneaker heads!

Last edited:
These sneakers are so infectious, everyone around me wants them... and they're not even sneaker heads!
Agreed! I snagged my brother a pair of Speed Yellows from Zappos, and now he wants all of them! My mom got a pair of the Black/Whites and loved them. Instantly asked me for more pairs.

Last edited:
Question.  What size in womens shoes is equal to a mens 10.5?  Does the conversion ruin the comfort of the shoe?  Thanks in advance.

Question.  What size in womens shoes is equal to a mens 10.5?  Does the conversion ruin the comfort of the shoe?  Thanks in advance.
I'd go with a 12, depending on the width of your foot. If you've got a narrow foot, you could fit into an 11.5, but a 12 should do. They are a bit snug at first, but after a few wears they should stretch out. Now you just have to find a size 12 laying around somewhere. They're not easy to come by.

i have one pair of wmns roshe and they do not seem as comfortable as mens, not sure if other broshes feel the same

i have one pair of wmns roshe and they do not seem as comfortable as mens, not sure if other broshes feel the same
wmns roshe's are not as wide as the men's roshes. i have a womens  blazer in sz12 which is 29cm. i usually wear 28.5=10.5 in mens

sport reds just came in :smile: and right when they came ordered my pair of the dark royals off attic. 

Copped off RMK several times using EMS shipping buying only 1 pair and every time my shoes were double boxed.
im trying to cop off rmk right now but i keep getting errors during the final process, and i emailed them a few times since yesterday and still no response. 

whoa, i think i might need me some imperial purple.  can anyone advise on sizing for me?  people who saying 1.5 sizes up are still narrow, have you tried going two up?  i'm scared because i don't know if my feet is considered narrow or wide.

im trying to cop off rmk right now but i keep getting errors during the final process, and i emailed them a few times since yesterday and still no response. 

It may have to do with the credit/debit card your using. When my girl tried using her debit card she kept getting errors also and when she called the card company she was told that they thought it was fraud since the transaction was coming from outside of the US. Try giving your credit/debit card company a call. Hope that helps.

Any why is that?
There is so much energy in this thread that I haven't seen in other threads in a long while. I'm new to Roshes and was trying to hold off on sneakers until the BRED IV drops. But seeing the on feet pics has absolutely killed me these past 24 hours.

It may have to do with the credit/debit card your using. When my girl tried using her debit card she kept getting errors also and when she called the card company she was told that they thought it was fraud since the transaction was coming from outside of the US. Try giving your credit/debit card company a call. Hope that helps.
thanks broshe! this was exacty it. my bank called me and fixed it. 

so this morning my sport reds came in. then i ordered a pair of the dark royals from attic then 20 minutes later i ordered the stadium greens from rmk.. i need to stop for a while aha.

Back
Top Bottom