ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

There is so much energy in this thread that I haven't seen in other threads in a long while. I'm new to Roshes and was trying to hold off on sneakers until the BRED IV drops. But seeing the on feet pics has absolutely killed me these past 24 hours.
agreed
smokin.gif

whoa, i think i might need me some imperial purple.  can anyone advise on sizing for me?  people who saying 1.5 sizes up are still narrow, have you tried going two up?  i'm scared because i don't know if my feet is considered narrow or wide.
most people usually just go a size up, i dont think you should worry as much + your feet will adjust to them and stretch them out a little. zappos has the imperial purple right now in sizes 6-12 for only 62.99$ shipped

sorry man it's closed for sept. already.....
What?  There's a September cut off? 

So I applied once before the first cut off but missed it because I wasn't able to post a photo on here.  Then I had to wait until September to apply again.  So I wait until September and now it's only 5 days in to the month and I missed out on being part of Team Roshe again?  I already got 3 (pre +1's from Team Roshe members) when I applied after the first cut off but was more than happy to wait until September to make it official.  I've even helped other Team Roshe members locate certain pairs while waiting patiently to join.

I'm a father and a husband and it's really tough to be on at all times just to apply the minute it reaches the first of the month. 

Last edited:
whoa, i think i might need me some imperial purple.  can anyone advise on sizing for me?  people who saying 1.5 sizes up are still narrow, have you tried going two up?  i'm scared because i don't know if my feet is considered narrow or wide.

my normal size is 10, 12 in woman is just too long which leave a lot of empty space in the toe box. 1 size up is perfect for me, 1.5 if you have wide feet.

Oh, really?

I just paid for my two pairs at $70 each.

that's nice. glad leechers like you could grab the most coveted colorway because of some random guy who basically stole someone elses info

Why are you so upset? Becasue you didn't get $20 for giving the info?

This is the whole idea behind COMMUNITY. So many people are posting local shops where we all can pick up Roshes for retail, so what's the big deal if someone posts where to pick up Mangos from overseas. At least the guy made sure it was all legit before making the video and sharing the info.

Hater.

Glad to see people helping out the community instead of taking from it. Would buy a pair but they say they dont take paypal. :x

Agreed. This is the reason I keep up with this thread so much. Hopefully one day someplace will have some in stock in my size.

that's nice. glad leechers like you could grab the most coveted colorway because of some random guy who basically stole someone elses info
we're all just trynna help another out.. you act like these shoes are yeezy's. 

$70 for go's :wow: ...you cold have left one for another broshe tho :D

wish they had a sz 11.5/12/12.5/13 id take either

Yes! You figured out my reason for joining! And infiltrating my way into teamRoshe! I am shamed you caught me!

Back
Top Bottom