ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

didnt think i would ever have to do this in this thread but

Sad To Think What This Thread Was Built Off Of, And Now To See What It Has Become :smh:

Last edited:
Wow, that's whack.  The "new" "berry" colorway at UO is really the OLD womens' colorway that's been around for a while.    

Yep. Had my sport reds delivered today from SD to LA.

StoneyTony, well said a page back!

rmmsballer10, don't let em knock your hustle man. I wasn't one of them, but you helped out your fare share of people man! Props to you.

On another note, anyone who needs Cybers, Sports Chalet in Long Beach, CA has em in 11, 11.5

& 13 (562)429-9560
I just made a account on here and always only posted on iss. Only "lurked" on here..haha. Anyways, shout out to BigPoint for spreading the info on those Cybers at Sports Chalet. I have been looking for a size 11 on those for retail. Got them for $69.99 total shipped to Oklahoma!! Thanks again BigP

hopefully it works out for you guys copping the womens colorways. For me they are a bit too narrow even with the womens 12. not a fan of the fit at all.

Spots out here have been pretty dry, especially for those cw's. I remember seeing a size 14 sport red at a Nordstrom rack here a week ago. Otherwise you can try your luck at sheikh shoes or shoe palace here
laugh.gif
 Not anymore! Those bad boys were ordered from NR over the weekend and are on my feet today!
I just made a account on here and always only posted on iss. Only "lurked" on here..haha. Anyways, shout out to BigPoint for spreading the info on those Cybers at Sports Chalet. I have been looking for a size 11 on those for retail. Got them for $69.99 total shipped to Oklahoma!! Thanks again BigP
No doubt homie! Glad you got'em.

And welcome to the NT family. We'll love ya one day, and hate ya the next. j/k 

Actually it's members just like you who I was referring to.

GivesUp nobody is saying this shoe doesn't sell itself.

Oh word? I'm lame now? :rofl:

Kid, if you can't see the irony in the reply I quoted you're bitter AND dumb.

Last edited:
im waiting on the imp purps & the chalks to go on sale for my gf

Imperial Purple is on sale at Zappos for $62.99. And last I checked, there was an 8.5 chalk on sale at sports chalet.

Both are really nice colorways. I have the imperial purple and looking for the chalks below retail.

iKicks in Monterey Park CA has tropical twist, purples, womens black and sprites up to size 10. Not sure if they ship tho

(626) 839-8317

Last edited:
My order from Sneakers4U when they had a restock last week just arrived.  Legitimate!  Ordered it for the homie, since they didn't restock a size 13, but glad I was able to hook a brotha up. 

Sneakers4U is good in my book!

Anyone's order from Urban Outfitters still backordered? Mine has been since 8.21. :smh: Should I consider this an L for my 2 pair of OKC Thunders??

iKicks in Monterey Park CA has Stadium Greens in a size 13. Also tropical twist, purples,  womens black and sprites up to size 10. Not sure if they ship tho

(626) 839-8317
Just contacted them about the Stadium Green's - They said they sold out of those a long time ago.  Got my hopes up, bro!  Ah, well... :stoneface:

anybody looking for siren reds in LA in a few sizes, PM me (trying to avoid lurkers blowing it up). Just found a spot that restocked literally today. Just locked my pair down.  

Back
Top Bottom