ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn they're charging $120
sick.gif
mean.gif
yea kinda f'd, but just found out i entered the wrong info, so a size 10 is about to become available

Anyone's order from Urban Outfitters still backordered? Mine has been since 8.21. :smh: Should I consider this an L for my 2 pair of OKC Thunders??

mine didn't say backordered until today.. so annoying, i thought they were going to start sending it out sooner, but guess that isn't happening

Just contacted them about the Stadium Green's - They said they sold out of those a long time ago.  Got my hopes up, bro!  Ah, well... :stoneface:
Aww hell nah. Call them back ask for ****. **** went in the stock room and found the 13! Ima call them too. F that lol

Last edited:
Damn, someone was actually selling links for $20?! Lol

If you really want something, just do your own research and be creative. Google is your best friend.

I was able to get my Mangos for less than $100 from Japan all by myself.

Damn, someone was actually selling links for $20?! Lol
If you really want something, just do your own research and be creative. Google is your best friend.
I was able to get my Mangos for less than $100 from Japan all by myself.

only a lame would be selling links/info

alright, this needs to stop. i wasn't going to bite but you guys need to get over that it happened and it's done and the thread needs to move on from this.

i am the one that was selling links and info if you guys didn't already know.  flame/bash/burn me all you want i could care less.  the fact is that people did buy and that money helped me pick up pairs of my own by negating the shipping costs enabling me to pick up roshes close to retail.  another fact is that the cost of everything still came out to less than what other members here were selling mangos for (not calling anyone out) so it was a win win for whoever did it through me.

i had the announcement up in my signature for a month or so, no one said ANYTHING or questioned me besides the people that wanted to buy.  your guys fault for not being skeptical of an ad that says FOR SALE MANGO SIZES 6.5-9.5 that's basically half a FSR.  noone second guessed or questioned me in PM.

you all complain about $20, i was charging less like $10 but i wanted to see how far i could go.  some of you have upwards of 10 pairs, that's about $700 so quit your *****ing.  i have three pairs i use daily, i didn't stock on 7+ pairs like some of you.  you can drop another $20 for a rarer colorway.

for those saying i shouldn't have sold info, my reasoning was that it would keep a healthy stock for those who really wanted the color, while siphoning out those people who are here to leech and never contributed to the thread, that's why i didn't release the information to the public. the charge was a price to pay for being lazy and not doing one's own research and finding the shoes themselves.  not that any of you care what my argument or reasoning is.

my decision doesn't and shouldn't affect teamroshe as a whole. in fact, some guys IN team roshe posted unnecessary image macros and called names.  great job team.  but anyway if this costs me my membership i don't really care because i am just speaking my mind right now and if you don't like it then too bad.

now can we please move on to more pressing matters?  or at least drop the hate in this thread?

edit: clarity

Last edited:
Anyways, moving on... Any new updates about Nike ID releasing these? I know a lot of you were doing recon on twitter and in the chats. Any news?

I also know the Nike Employee Store will be restocking these before December. So that could be a hint for things to come. 

alright, this needs to stop. i wasn't going to bite but you guys need to get over that it happened and it's done and the thread needs to move on from this.

i am the one that was selling links and info if you guys didn't already know.  flame/bash/burn me all you want i could care less.  the fact is that people did buy and that money helped me pick up pairs of my own by negating the shipping costs enabling me to pick up roshes close to retail.  another fact is that the cost of everything still came out to less than what other members here were selling mangos for (not calling anyone out) so it was a win win for whoever did it through me.

i had the announcement up in my signature for a month or so, no one said ANYTHING or questioned me besides the people that wanted to buy.  your guys fault for not being skeptical of an ad that says FOR SALE MANGO SIZES 6.5-9.5 that's basically half a FSR.  noone second guessed or questioned me in PM.

you all complain about $20, i was charging less like $10 but i wanted to see how far i could go.  some of you have upwards of 10 pairs, that's about $700 so quit your *****ing.  i have three pairs i use daily, i didn't stock on 7+ pairs like some of you.  you can drop another $20 for a rarer colorway.

for those saying i shouldn't have sold info, my reasoning was that it would keep a healthy stock for those who really wanted the color, while siphoning out those people who are here to leech and never contributed to the thread, that's why i didn't release the information to the public. the charge was a price to pay for being lazy and not doing one's own research and finding the shoes themselves.  not that any of you care what my argument or reasoning is.

my decision doesn't and shouldn't affect teamroshe as a whole. in fact, some guys IN team roshe posted unnecessary image macros and called names.  great job team.  but anyway if this costs me my membership i don't really care because i am just speaking my mind right now and if you don't like it then too bad.

now can we please move on to more pressing matters?  or at least drop the hate in this thread?

edit: clarity
went H.A.M. +1 respect

lets drop this.. k fasho

Anyways, moving on... Any new updates about Nike ID releasing these? I know a lot of you were doing recon on twitter and in the chats. Any news?

I also know the Nike Employee Store will be restocking these before December. So that could be a hint for things to come. 

i was gonna do a kd but im holding off for the roshe's

wll the ES get og cw's or just whatever is current

Well spoken. Now drop it. This thread is meant to help the community with the Roshe Run. That's it. If you're here for other reasons than kindly leave. We dony need that drama.

Hold on. So a member of TEAM ROSHE was selling info to his own team and to NT? He just admitted it and just because he wrote a confession, yall want to move on?

Debadge him, ban in. the hell out of here with this understanding BS. His "reasoning" is nothing but excuses for being exposed for selling links. LAME. the very definition.

This shoe/thread used to be cool and had a chance but, of course, it has been bastardized and swept under the wrong like most things in and around shoes.

:smh:

Hold on. So a member of TEAM ROSHE was selling info to his own team and to NT? He just admitted it and just because he wrote a confession, yall want to move on?
Debadge him, ban in. the hell out of here with this understanding BS. His "reasoning" is nothing but excuses for being exposed for selling links. LAME. the very definition.
This shoe/thread used to be cool and had a chance but, of course, it has been bastardized and swept under the wrong like most things in and around shoes.
mean.gif
doing too much. just drop it and move on.

okay so if he gets banned, how is that going to benefit you?

It doesn't benefit me. It would benefit this so called "community" everyone preaches about at every release.

How does a team member sell to his own team?

At the end of the day, its the internet and life goes on but all these passive aggressive Team Roshe members brushing it off is why a lot of people in thread dont want to even apply anymore.

Miss me with that non-sense. You make a few videos and buy a few roshes and forget you're still on the Jordan bandwagon.

You're in the jordan thread..whoring out your raptor video.

Spare me.

I'm done. Bunch of fake people in here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom